12-Tournament Sweat Thread June 2021 (5 Viewers)

Should have pushed for the win!

I had the overly aggressive chip leader on my direct left, I could have easily gotten $0 with blinds and stacks as they were (we were at 2k/4k)

He had 200k, 2nd had 171k, I was down to 115k (guy in 2nd had doubled through chipleader, then checked a fd flop and bet the turn when I had open ended and 2nd fd, I river 2nd nuts and he got some chips out of me with the higher flush)

4th had 93k, 5th had 75k and 6th had 50k

I actually got pretty close to actual 3rd place money in the chop (since 3rd was 1k) playing it out would mean another 3 hours, and I had been playing since noon already

All the remaining players were solid except the LAG chip leader, but his willingness to apply pressure was winning him enough chips to counter the doubleups he was awarding

So I just realized I had never included the $200 PLO at TGT in the package because I didn't expect to have time to play it, given I was playing the 8-game championship earlier in the day (but wound up busting out just after rebuys were over and right before the PLO event started, and at the time I signed up there were only 4 entries and a 5K guaranteed prize pool)

But I'm going to share the profits from it with the backers anyway, and deducted the two buyins from the bankroll for playing it (so that means less money in the roll for other upcoming events, but so far most events I've managed to buy into only once anyway, so we have plenty left in the roll for everything else)

tracker.png

So presently this means backers get:

2.5% = $39.60
5% = $79.20

from the profits, with 6 more events coming up (plus anything not spent out of the bankroll goes back to you as well)

The freezeout on the 13th is only going to be played if I don't make Day 2 of the $1 million gtd tourney, as Day 2 is the same day as the freezeout.

So presently this means backers get:

2.5% = $39.60
5% = $79.20

from the profits, with 6 more events coming up (plus anything not spent out of the bankroll goes back to you as well)

The freezeout on the 13th is only going to be played if I don't make Day 2 of the $1 million gtd tourney, as Day 2 is the same day as the freezeout.
...and tumbler visitation. ;)

Going rollerskating tomorrow night and then have WPT tournaments up the wazoo:

Thurs June 10th – 11am $400 O8
Fri June 11th – 10am $500 NLHE $1 Million Gtd

Sat June 12th – OFF DAY - Jamskate at AstroSkate Tarpon Springs (their 40th bday event, jamskate team coming down)

Sun June 13th – 10am Hard Rock Tourney all day ($400 freezeout OR Day 2 of Million Gtd at 2pm)
Mon June 14th – 12pm $600 PLO
Tues June 15th – 11am $400 O.E.

Gonna be quite the grind

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom