12-Tournament Sweat Thread June 2021 (9 Viewers)

I did meet a forum member named Chris Green who has been following my thread, not sure his forum name. But he was two to my right

Flight B ended with 33 moving on to Day 2. Chipleader has about 790k (you start with only 20k) but they are playing down to 7% of the field so makes sense. I think some elderly guy had a similar chip count bagged in Flight A yesterday.

Anyway, tomorrows gonna be a grind (I hope!) and looking to get that bag to Day 2 where the REAL $$$ is. Wish me luck! Updates from the felt tomorrow, cards in the air at 10am
I realize you live in Florida. but what's up with all this "elderly" talk? Do you really have that many 80 and 90 year old's playing in your games???

I realize you live in Florida. but what's up with all this "elderly" talk? Do you really have that many 80 and 90 year old's playing in your games???

Yes we do. A lot of older folks love poker

Also, got a bit closer to the WPT blog this time as I'm in the bottom right of this pic

Outlasted Rafael at least, he busted my table, rebought and busted elsewhere wjile I was still alive

2021-WPT-Rafael-Lima.jpg
Screenshot_20210611-172324_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210611-172336_Chrome.jpg

Updated tracker on results, still have a few WPT events to redeem ourselves. Just takes one nice win to get this train back on track. But overall in the grand scheme of tournament variance I don't think we're doing too bad, only re-entering two of the events and just putting in one bullet on the others.

tracker.png

Assuming I only buyin once for the remaining events and do not cash any of them

Remaining Bankroll: $3,460
Amount Won: $1,544 (includes dealer tips)

Total To Split: $5004

So backers would receive:

2.5% - $125.10 (paid $191 so loss of $65.90)
5% - $250.20 (paid $382 so loss of $131.80)

But there's still plenty of opportunity to get another cash. And if people are in these fields playing as bad as they have been (I raise T963 with three clubs in O8, HURR-DURR! I limp the button in NLHE when it's folded to me with J5 offsuit, HURR-DURR!) then we just need a few key pots against these droolers to punch our ticket to valuetown!

Assuming I only buyin once for the remaining events and do not cash any of them

Remaining Bankroll: $3,460
Amount Won: $1,544 (includes dealer tips)

Total To Split: $5004

So backers would receive:

2.5% - $125.10 (paid $191 so loss of $65.90)
5% - $250.20 (paid $382 so loss of $131.80)

But there's still plenty of opportunity to get another cash. And if people are in these fields playing as bad as they have been (I raise T963 with three clubs in O8, HURR-DURR! I limp the button in NLHE when it's folded to me with J5 offsuit, HURR-DURR!) then we just need a few key pots against these droolers to punch our ticket to valuetown!
It's not the "droolers" you need to worry about, it's the one at the table taking your chips.

You might be showing a loss now, but the thing about tournament poker is, you only need to bink once. :tup:

It's not the "droolers" you need to worry about, it's the one at the table taking your chips.

You might be showing a loss now, but the thing about tournament poker is, you only need to bink once. :tup:

The droolers are the most likely to give me their chips, which makes them the best ones to target

Had a great session skating tonight. It was the rinks 40th bday party and they had buses from other rinks (the owner has like 5-6 of them) bring down a bunch of members of their Jam Skate Team.

They made me feel like I had the speed and rhythm of a fricken sloth! Youth.......it's wasted on the young. Still, had a blast and I'm improving everyday and feels awesome to get some exercise in.

Tomorrow is the freezeout starting at 10am, let's get this!

Looks like the million gtd more than doubled the guarantee. First is 246k, 2nd 193k, etc

We'll be playing for the consolation prize, bring on the button limpers with :js::5h:!!

20210613_093603.jpg

One limper for 100, we are CO with :js::jd: and raise to 600.

New guy at the table, white male late 30's with a sleeve of tats on both arms snap calls on the button, elderly limper calls

Flop :jh::ts::8h:

Elderly checks, we check, tats bets 1600, elderly calls. We checkraise to 7k and tats snap folds, elderly folds

Just saw tats lose a nice pot after limping :5d::2d: and turning a flush against fat guy who limped :8d::7d: UTG

20210613_102624.jpg

Bluffy McBlufferson, young kid at my table wearing a face mask has :ah::th: on a board of :2c::3s::qc::4c::7c:

He bets 2300 on the river, gets raised to 6400 and he rips it and gets snapped by :ac::kd:

Nice punt in level 1 buddy, lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom