Giveaway 12 Days of PCF Giveaway - Day #6 - DONE! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For years, I collected out of print vinyl...white label promos, picture discs, colored vinyl. But recently eBayed it ALL.
In it’s stead, what I DO have to share is a photo of part of my son’s Lego Star Wars minifigure collection.
That will have to do.
63303E01-81FB-4905-BECA-D99476B95D4C.jpeg

Why, it's LEGO plates of course. They stack nicely and take a lot less space stored that way. Easier to find and grab too!

LOL< that's what I thought it was. But I had trouble wrapping my mind around not just that many LEGO plates... but picturing what else must be in that room if that's JUST the plates!!!

After the holidays I would like too add a few more chess sets to the rotation. Right now I only have two :(

Woodprints from Tom Christensen, especially the Kaiju Manga Series. He combines an ancient technique with modern Manga motifs
2 examples here

eb4de3f0-baec-46cf-be68-74dd45f9d816-jpeg.590679

69AD49B8-C43D-42E1-96FD-AE4DC6321E99.jpeg

Dont need to enter giveaway, sharing only

Attachments

• EB4DE3F0-BAEC-46CF-BE68-74DD45F9D816.jpeg
    EB4DE3F0-BAEC-46CF-BE68-74DD45F9D816.jpeg
    69.6 KB · Views: 404
Last edited:
Like many others here I love Lego. I am starting to run out of room.
Also, my wife and I were fortunate enough to travel for a 1 year before we got married and fell in love with tea pots when we were in SE Asia.

Attachments

• Lego 1.jpg
    Lego 1.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Lego 2.jpg
    Lego 2.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 78
  • tea pots 1.jpg
    tea pots 1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 76
  • tea pots 2.jpg
    tea pots 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 86
Well, I collect single malt Scotch whiskies -- around 105 at last count. Most have been pictured here before. Ditto about 40 pool cues.

I also collect art by New Yorker Robert Kipniss -- around 50 pieces, mostly lithographs and mezzotints. Here are a few hanging on one wall of our dining room:
KipnissWall.jpg

...and I collect books about tennis, over 1,000 by now, and maintain (poorly, these days) a tennis book bibliography on the Web:
TbooksHome.png

... and I collect wives named Nancy. I'm on my second at this point, but I'm pretty sure this is the end of my collection. :confused

Some of my nerdy pursuits already mentioned -- graphic novels, board games, vinyl -- so, here's the biggest single chunk of the cd collection. Missing part of the alphabet, all the box sets and specialty stuff. Yes, I'm a dinosaur who still actively buys them, so FU. Spread between metal, goth, punk, industrial, indie ... hell, there's some Billy Joel in there.

IMG_3181[1].JPG

Went to NYC Comic Con 5 years ago and have returned every year. Reconnected with my youth and remembered how Marvel comics got me through some shitty adolescent years.

Hey, I see a DC interloper in there!

In with my dwindling classic arcade collection. Sorry for the horrible picture.

IMG_2097.JPG

Games from left to right are Cyclone, Centipede, Ms. Pac Man, Gorf, Spy Hunter, and Phoenix.

RIP Pac Man, Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Gauntlet, Qix, Galaxian, Mortal Kombat, and many more...because I added this:

IMG_2099.JPG

+230 games in 1 including all the mentioned RIPs. Although it really doesn't feel the same unless you are playing a game from it's original cabinet.

Happy poker chips take up just a little less space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom