Giveaway 12 Days of PCF Giveaway - Day #6 - DONE! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teach42

Flush
Reaction score
Thanks to @judgeanjury for organizing this series! I have the pleasure of doing a giveaway for Day 6. Some cards, some chips, some cut cards, and a PCF lanyard are all up for grabs! I love learning more about the people on PCF, so let's use this as an excuse to learn a bit more about you.

To enter, just share a picture of something else you are a collector of besides poker chips! Guitars? Cars? Cigars? Toys? Watches? Scotch? Wine? Records? Incan matrimonial head masks? Up to you! Just share a pic and tell us a bit about your collection if you like! All names will go into a random drawing. Closes at Midnight EST Thursday Dec 10th.

Have fun!
IMG_7314.jpg

Picture really doesn’t do it justice but when cars stop and knock on the door...makes the ‘collection’ worth it!

Wouldn’t call myself a collector just yet, but I’m starting a collection of currency art. Something I didn’t know existed until this wonderful year of quarantining. Here’s my favorite piece so far, a collage of multiple currencies creating a single beautiful bill.
FEDC8EF9-D02D-498F-BBCC-E76CC25DDE18.jpeg

Man after my own taste! LOVE that Balvenie 21. The one aged in sherry casks is my favorite. 16 year I think?
The 21 is awesome! Balvenie is my favorite distillery. They put out a single barrel 15 in a sherry cask. Love it!

Do you have them synced to music yet??? Looks amazing!
Nope...I’m just old-school lights upon lights upon lights on the structure. Several miles worth and counting! If you turn the corner into our neighborhood though...no need for music...you know you’re here!

In! I've been after a set of those desjgn cards for a while. Can't find them anywhere now since stock ran out. It's slowed down since I started this hobby, but I also collect autographed hockey pucks of New York Rangers past and present. Depressing that none of the autographed pucks pictured aren't with the team anymore:(

20201208_230227.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom