1000 Milanos or 1000 Spirit mold (5 Viewers)

I was wondering that too! My money is on PGI.

Not a slam on the chips - just didn't sound like they packaged his samples very well. (whoever They is)

Samples.png

Only problem for you with this chip is there is limited stock and no more production that I know of. So not something you could recommend to the masses.

How do the size of the inlays compare to the Milanos or majestics? Are They smaller right, similar to CC pharoahs?

A few years ago i found the spirit mold in a 614? spot configuration in the standard spirit mold base/spot combo. Of course I don't have them anymore NOR do I remember who was selling them. Seems like an outfit in Cali.

Hmmm...maybe they were the great wall mold? Dunno. I looked on CT for old pics put no bueno.

I remember someone bought them for 22c in another thread. Anyone know where?

Found'em. They were part of my Pineapple club...since sold. Nice chips though :(

spirit6414.jpg

I received the Spirit molds and i'm not disappointed! I find these really chalky. I love that the shoulders are square with no bevel. The edges are chalky too and the samples of other china clay's, esp on the edges feel more plastic like. They sound and feel closer to the Paulson River City New Orleans samples I have than other china clay chips. They are also thicker that Milanos and Majestic's, 20 just barley fit in acrylic trays. Thank you BGinGA for the recommendation!View attachment 91201
Quick question: you say they barely fit in an acrylic tray, you are talking about a 68mm tray? Or what size? Ty

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom