1, 5, 25, and 10? (1 Viewer)

vegas757

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Maybe I searched using wrong keywords and not able to find anything...but does any use $10 chips for 1-2 NL games? I'm looking at buying Majestics chips and really like the blue $10. Lol.

$10's are not commonly used alongside a 1/5/25 progression. There's nothing "wrong" with it, per se...just unusual. I bought some along with my first china clay set for similar reasons. I just liked them. They were Milano's.

I never used them. Not once.

I think the best reason to buy the stock Majestic $10's is to relabel them as either frac's or $1's as part of a semi-custom set.

Maybe I searched using wrong keywords and not able to find anything...but does any use $10 chips for 1-2 NL games? I'm looking at buying Majestics chips and really like the blue $10. Lol.
You could get more $10s and skip the $25 for a $5/$10 game....not sure if that works with a $1/$2.

No 10 but i relabeled them as 1s so i could use either white or blue depending on mood. Also got 25c for the orange if i ever wanted but never applied them. Granted i don"t use this set much anymore but they are a solid value set.

20190309_133706.jpg

No 10 but i relabeled them as 1s so i could use either white or blue depending on mood. Also got 25c for the orange if i ever wanted but never applied them. Granted i don"t use this set much anymore but they are a solid value set.

View attachment 1137993
Great idea. Didn't know Majestic labels were available to do this. Where do you get them?

10 followed by 25 doesn't make much sense. Followed by 20, it can / could.
It can also make sense as the top value chip (following 5) for smaller games.

Great idea. Didn't know Majestic labels were available to do this. Where do you get them?

Memory foggy but i think ABC handled the extra labels for Apache during this. Somebody else can likely confirm.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom