For Sale New Year's Eve Raffle ($10 Entry)- Hound Dog Poker Club (ASM) - 500 Chip Cash Set (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the best! Thanks for putting together!! Looks like this is going to be a good year (y) :thumbsup:

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Got these today! Easily identifiable by the wooden racks and chips coming out of the seams :eek:. Looks like the USPS may have customized the chip count lol, at least they put a rubber band around it!

Feels like most made it! Gonna check it out in a minute. (y) :thumbsup:

Public service reminder: tape is cheap. tape every box edge, corner to corner. its where box-rip occurs, and is preventable. better yet, cover the entire box in packing tape. repeat, tape is cheap.

I concur. It's how I send every box

Public service reminder: tape is cheap. tape every box edge, corner to corner. its where box-rip occurs, and is preventable. better yet, cover the entire box in packing tape. repeat, tape is cheap.

seriously - (potential) chip losses like this are so easily prevented

I have no idea how USPS rips boxes at the edges like that. I think it would take some pretty good abuse to make that happen. But it happens VERY VERY often. So much better to just tape the hell out of it.

Hopefully not too many chips spilled out this time. Those are some very fun chips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom