For Sale New Year's Eve Raffle ($10 Entry)- Hound Dog Poker Club (ASM) - 500 Chip Cash Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need an easy to look-up list of everyone that is in. An EV of $200 (20 entrants) is a great deal on these chips. EV of $500 (50 entrants) is far less compelling to me.

Correct me if my math is wrong but even if there were 50 entrants this is still a +EV raffle.

(Probability of Winning) x (Amount Won per Bet) – (Probability of Losing) x (Amount Lost per Bet) = EV

(1/50) x ($620 value of chips plus hotstamping) - (49/50) x ($10 entry) = +EV of $2.60

But it's true that the less entrants the higher the EV. Right now the next entrant (#32) will have a +EV of $9.70.

...and I'm not even factoring in the wood chip racks or Elvis dealer button that pyltrgyst has his heart set on :)

Correct me if my math is wrong but even if there were 50 entrants this is still a +EV raffle.

(Probability of Winning) x (Amount Won per Bet) – (Probability of Losing) x (Amount Lost per Bet) = EV

(1/50) x ($620 value of chips plus hotstamping) - (49/50) x ($10 entry) = +EV of $2.60

But it's true that the less entrants the higher the EV. Right now the next entrant (#32) will have a +EV of $9.70.

...and I'm not even factoring in the wood chip racks or Elvis dealer button that pyltrgyst has his heart set on :)

I'm not trying to threadcrap, but production value ≠ resale value. Actual value is more (great design) or less, based on each punters perception. For me, the big value is in the trays, and I would be reselling the chips. Since it's strictly a 5 tray deal (for me) I needed to see how many were in, because I don't think I could sell those chips at $1 per when custom hourglass solids are only 98 cents per.

I'm not trying to threadcrap, but production value ≠ resale value. Actual value is more (great design) or less, based on each punters perception. For me, the big value is in the trays, and I would be reselling the chips. Since it's strictly a 5 tray deal (for me) I needed to see how many were in, because I don't think I could sell those chips at $1 per when custom hourglass solids are only 98 cents per.

NP...I was just using your EV discussion as an excuse to get gamblers to gamble :p

15 spots left. Get 'em while you can. If you've registered but haven't paid per the list in the OP please do so ASAP to ensure you're entered in the draw.

Well, If you put it this way...

I'm in for 2

Awesome chips, payment sent for 3 entries. Hopefully I've made the cut off.

In fact, if I don't win, I'd like to discuss those stamps... I've been toying with Beagle hotstamps....

Awesome chips, payment sent for 3 entries. Hopefully I've made the cut off.

In fact, if I don't win, I'd like to discuss those stamps... I've been toying with Beagle hotstamps....

You made the deadline! Last entries are 10pm EST .tomorrow night. Got your payment as well good luck!

BUT WAIT....THERE'S EVEN MORE!

As an added bonus, the winner of this raffle will receive their choice of ONE set of plastic playing cards shown below:

IMG_4735.JPG

From left to right:

1: Mondiano Premium Acetate
2: Desjgn Classic Victorian
3: Fournier No. 2500 Poker Size Cards

Get in while the getting's good. Last chance to enter is tonight, 10pm EST.

I'm in. However, I think that I forgot to include my username in the title Sorry. What should I do?

Let's have a little New Year's Eve fun!

RAFFLE RULES

ENTRY = $10 / Ticket - Send to bmichaelhorn@gmail.com by paypal via friends and family option with only your username in the title. Must be sent before 10pm (EST) on New Year's Eve.

ENTRANTS = 20 min / 50 max - More than one entry per person is allowed.

PROCEDURE = At midnight (EST) a winner will be chosen by a certified third service draw party (https://www.random.org/draws/) and posted here.

THE PRIZE = Hound Dog Poker Club cash set. ASM solid hourglass chips hotstamped by cghraham86. US shipping included in entry. International shipping available, difference to be paid by international winner.

http://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/the-hound-dog-poker-club-asm-hourglass-mold-hotstamp.5692/

View attachment 72585

CHIP BREAKDOWN =

130 - Light Chocolate
170 - Light Blue ($1)
160 - Canary Yellow ($5)
40 - Retro Lavender ($25)

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE! =

As a bonus, I will include 5 custom milled walnut chip racks that I made for these chips that they fit into perfectly:

View attachment 72590
View attachment 72591

BUT WAIT....THERE'S EVEN MORE!

As an added bonus, the winner of this raffle will receive their choice of ONE set of plastic playing cards shown below:

View attachment 73173

From left to right:

1: Mondiano Premium Acetate
2: Desjgn Classic Victorian
3: Fournier No. 2500 Poker Size Cards

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ENTRANTS:

1: AK Chip - PAID
2: detroitdad - PAID
3: chase - PAID
4: AllinBallin - PAID
5: Trihonda - PAID