SOLD Charity Raffle for ACL1904 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well everyone. I am so touched by this community. We have officially hit the $3000 mark for pledges!!!

A great big shout out to @Godzilla28 for his donation which put us there!

We have some great chippers here. I am very proud to be a part of this community!

David O

I generally do not put out who owes in these since sometimes it is taken the wrong way but, I missed one in the pm's and may have missed others. Here are the last few that I have not received their pledge as of the writing of this post

@mattduck - $20 (no entry)
@Payback - $20 - Is currently out of pocket
@thyechal -$20 (no entry)
@RowdyRawhide -$20 (no entry) - My fault, I had not sent him the instructions via PM

I generally do not put out who owes in these since sometimes it is taken the wrong way but, I missed one in the pm's and may have missed others. Here are the last few that I have not received their pledge as of the writing of this post

@mattduck - $20 (no entry)
@Payback - $20 - Is currently out of pocket
@thyechal -$20 (no entry)
@RowdyRawhide -$20 (no entry) - My fault, I had not sent him the instructions via PM

If needed, I'll cover @Payback until hee is back on the grid

If needed, I'll cover @Payback until hee is back on the grid
Thank DD but I know he is good for it. He messaged me so I knew all about it. Not necessary but thanks for the offer

Thanks guys, I just sent the payment over. This week has been crazy as we had a ton of family in out of town, a wake, funeral, and now currently in TN trying to find a house to live in if I accept the job that got offered from an interview today. Too much happening...

This will close this Sunday at 12:01 pm central. I hope to assign numbers and get them posted along with the drawing schedule Sunday night for a Monday start.

Thanks
David
Good man. It is a credit to the community, but you've stepped up and put in the legwork so you get some individual praise.
Praise!

To All Participants - I will be closing this in a little over 12 hours (12:01 CDT) Please make sure that if you have a balance due to get it in by closing time. I will be randomizing the list of entries after that time and posting the numbers for each entrant. If I hear no objection I will be giving one entry per $10.

Unpaid entires that are not received by 12:01 CDT on Sunday 9/10/17 will not receive numbers.

Thank you,
David O

2 more hours!!!

I am working on the list so I can have everything ready to go for drawings starting tomorrow. Once I have everything ready for the drawing I will be starting a new thread just for the drawings to start on Monday!!

So here is the list and how many chances that each donating member will receive. I omitted the names that requested no entries. No need for input unless you were omitted or had chances and did not want any.

Thank you for everything. I am proud to be a part of such a great community!

Good Luck and Good Karma to all!
David O

Wick125 2
CdnBeerLover 2
p5woody 2
GenghisKhan 2
gopherblue 2
detroitdad 2
Judy Hagar 2
justsomedude 2
Joe E. 2
Esection 2