SOLD Charity Raffle for ACL1904 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding a BRAND NEW Ascher digital pocket chip scale to the raffle...

upload_2017-9-3_12-50-17.png

upload_2017-9-3_12-48-30.png

I will be sending out pm's for payment. The will close at noon CST on Sunday, September 10. Schedule of drawings and numbers will be released that night and drawings will start the next day!

looked at my stock of cards and I can donate three set ups instead of one.

I will be donating: Copag Hearltand Poker Tour (poker size - jumbo) new in case.

Bicycle Prestige - 1 set up bridge jumbo and 1 setup poker jumbo. Both new in plastic but no case.

Sorry David, I had fantasy football draft this evening.

Ppff sent. Thank you for doing this. Very honorable.

Sorry to do this David, but please delete my Hooter's cash set from the raffle prizes and bump my pledge up to $100. I feel it is more important to provide funds for the family than raffle prizes. No raffle ticket for me either.

Good call sir.

Sorry to do this David, but please delete my Hooter's cash set from the raffle prizes and bump my pledge up to $100. I feel it is more important to provide funds for the family than raffle prizes. No raffle ticket for me either.
Not a problem since this was started as a "Good Karma" auction

Great Job everyone. We are 6 8 payments away from collecting current pledges. so 72 of 78 80!

I will be putting together the drawing prizes most likely we will do 2 drawings per day to extend the "sweat"
I appreciate the items that were donated and I may be putting some of the prizes together. I will be working on it this week so we will be good to go a week from today, September 10th.

I have been receiving a bunch of praise in the payment pm's which is really not what correct. I am only a facilitator of the communities actions. They real Kudos goes out to all of the great chippers here in this great community. Thank you everyone for stepping up.

Thank you
David O

Last edited:
I went through the prize list and updated what I have so far. If I missed something please let me know. It appears we have enough prizes to do at least 3 drawings per day for 5 days or at least enough for a week depending how many drawings per day we do. I am not able to add any more pictures so If your item is not showing please let me know.

Thank you,
David O

I know many of you were wondering if I received your donation. I have updated the OP so lease check and let me know if I missed you.

David O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom