SOLD Charity Raffle for ACL1904 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are actually going to leave this open for a little over a week and start the drawings on September 11th. Through Pm's I have received a bunch of great input. We figured many are on vacation this weekend and might miss out on this opportunity to help and possibly win a great prize. So we will leave the donation/entires open through Sunday Sept. 10 and start the drawings on the 11th! may one or two prizes a day.

Once the entries close I will assign numbers and then use one or more of the three daily drawings from the Texas Pick 3!

Sorry that it is not as organized as I would normally have it but I have a GB working at the same time and still working today because everyone seems to think we are in a Gas crisis in Texas!

David O

In for $20.

FWIW I think you may get more traction on this if it were crossposted in the classifieds?

FWIW I think you may get more traction on this if it were crossposted in the classifieds?

Not necessarily. Crossposting is frowned upon anyway. This thread should just get moved into the classifieds. That's where raffles usually go anyway.

I will contribute to the Raffle and add $20 as well. But don't put me IN the raffle. I don't want to win as I am also contributing to the prize pool. Likely to add three set ups: one each of Copaq, Da Vinci and Fournier. Unfortunately I won't be back home until 7th and can't send pictures or details.

Ok here's what I'll offer up for the raffle. I'm also in for some $$ donations just haven't decided yet....
IMG_1926.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom