For Sale RAFFLE - Authentic ASM KGB Rounders Movie Sample Set + BONUS Capital Room (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one spot open! Going to go ahead and start collecting payments and we will set dates for both of the drawings.

Please write only your name in the notes for the payment. Sending PMs with details

I am keen on a full set of these if someone has them for sale? Let me know.
I don't fancy my chances in a raffle but would be willing to purchase them or trade for other chips

1st. Question
This post is not to poke but truly just for knowledge... Is there a time limit on paying once payment is requested for raffle's, Etc.?
If for some reason there is a withdrawal/cancelation I will purchase 1 more spot to help things along:D and I'm being a little greedy!!!:sneaky:
2nd. Question
What would a set of these cost if someone were to purchase them out right?
3rd. Question
Is that possible for the people that do not win this raffle?

I'll take it. Would be a nice prize for the PCF Holiday giveaways.
This would make a great grand prize drawing for a 12 days of Christmas drawing(s). I will donate to the cause! Start with the first drawing on the 14th with one drawing per day? Might not be feasible or doable but I know I can fill at least a couple of drawings to make it happen!

Well it looks like we are ready to draw!!

I will get the numbers randomized this weekend and we will commence with the drawing on cyber monday 11/27/17 for the rounders set, and then continue with a follow up raffle on 11/28/17 for the capital room set

Thanks to all who are participating and best of luck to everyone in the drawings - Happy Holidays!

WOW!!!

I would like to apologize as it looks like I made a big mistake when checking the numbers yesterday.

The winning number at 7 PM on 11/27/17 for the GA CASH 3 was actually 07 02 03, NOT 07 05 08 (which was the number for the midday drawing)

So in a twist of luck, it looks like the actual winner of the Rounders set is... @72o !!!

Many apologies to @Irish

It seems @Irish will not walk away empty handed as the winning numbers on 11/28/17 at 7PM are 07 05 03 who wins the capital room set!

That concludes the drawings! Many thanks to everyone that participated and happy holidays to everyone

Winning numbers - Rounders raffle.PNG

Reactions: 72o
WOW!!!

I would like to apologize as it looks like I made a big mistake when checking the numbers yesterday.

The winning number at 7 PM on 11/27/17 for the GA CASH 3 was actually 07 02 03, NOT 07 05 08 (which was the number for the midday drawing)

So in a twist of luck, it looks like the actual winner of the Rounders set is... @72o !!!

Many apologies to @Irish

It seems @Irish will not walk away empty handed as the winning numbers on 11/28/17 at 7PM are 07 05 03 who wins the capital room set!

That concludes the drawings! Many thanks to everyone that participated and happy holidays to everyone

View attachment 136884

WOW indeed :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom