For Sale New Year's Eve Raffle ($10 Entry)- Hound Dog Poker Club (ASM) - 500 Chip Cash Set (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In for one!

Ah fuck it...

aw1s85t.gif

Sent!

Hmm haven't received it yet don't know why paypal is having these issues could you check the address you sent it to?

Correct email address is bmichaelhorn@gmail.com. You're missing an A...wonder if other folks are having same problem...

I copied and pasted the address from your OP. I see it was edited 17 minutes ago. Was it incorrect before that?

EDIT: Just saw the earlier discussion in the thread. Very confusing because obviously I copied/pasted after that discussion and yet it still was incorrect somehow?

I copied and pasted the address from your OP. I see it was edited 17 minutes ago. Was it incorrect before that?

I made a mistake when I first wrote the post this morning but corrected it almost immediately...I wonder if the email hyperlink is still somehow still formatted incorrectly. In either case, if you could cancel that payment and send to bmichaelhorn@gmail.com instead that should resolve it.

I made a mistake when I first wrote the post this morning but corrected it almost immediately...I wonder if the email hyperlink is still somehow still formatted incorrectly. In either case, if you could cancel that payment and send to bmichaelhorn@gmail.com instead that should resolve it.
Yeah I had just copied it and pasted, idk what happened, should be good now.

I sent money but I am guessing you didn't get it because it doesn't say paid next to my name. I will look into it and resend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom