ZOOM 25NL 5 Handed - UTG W/KK (1 Viewer)

vVCrayon

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Weird spot from a session two days ago. Looking for how and whys ;)

0.10/0.25 Texas Holdem Game Table (NL)
Total number of players : 5/6
BTN ($25.69)
SB ($58.50)
BB ($29.99)
UTG Hero ($56.87)
CO ($25)
Dealt to Hero [ :kh::kd: ]
Hero raises 0.62 to 0.62
CO folds
BTN calls (0.62)
SB calls (0.52)
BB folds
** Dealing Flop ** : [ :8c::qh::kc: ] $2.11
SB checks
Hero bets (1)
BTN calls (1)
SB calls (1)
** Dealing Turn ** : [ :8h: ] $5.11
SB checks
Hero bets (1.62)
BTN calls (1.62)
SB calls (1.62)
** Dealing River ** : [ :8d: ] $9.97
SB bets (7.20)
Hero ?

Zero reads on villian other than he is 220BB deep.

PS - If there is better formatting DM me. I will update with results after.

Last edited:
Why are the seats different numbers than the players? Just make seat 1 player 1 lol, yes theres better formatting, agh.

Call, and if you see an 8 whatever its a cooler. Id bet much more on turn hoping one of them had trips. *edit: meant quads

Dont think youd bother posting if someone didnt have trips, so here goes.

Last edited:
I think this is just a call.

Being called down twice with kings full to the river where a 3rd 8 came almost certainly means someone has quads.

And yeah, way too small of a turn bet. I'm betting at least half pot here, or even sometimes overbetting to balance your holdings to get a crying call from an 8.

Why are the seats different numbers than the players? Just make seat 1 player 1 lol, yes theres better formatting, agh.

Call, and if you see an 8 whatever its a cooler. Id bet much more on turn hoping one of them had trips.

Dont think youd bother posting if someone didnt have trips, so here goes.
Lol, didn't even see that, just copy and pasted from the hand history. I'll edit it later.

I think both of you are right with the turn bet. In my mind at the time I figured I was so nutted that I was trying to extract value from hands like A10s or J10s that would still add to the pot and maybe value owned on the river. Solver likes a 75 or 125% bet with 10% checks so I think a 33% is definitely sub optimal.

Results are I called, button folded and SB showed Q9s. Felt like I left value by not raising on the river but couldn't figure out what value hand would have called a raise since AA or QQ would 3bet pre.

Thanks for the feedback.

I don't think a raise on the river accomplishes anything. I don't think you're getting called by worse and are only getting called by a hand that beats you. Realize your showdown value and just call.

Full pot bet turn here, we want max value from 8x, AK, QQ, KQ, and maybe JQ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom