Your Beer of Choice? (7 Viewers)

Round 2 :)
PXL_20201122_033411922.jpg

This is very good btw :)

Last edited:
Is there any particular you would recommend? I know the Flemish red-browns much better than the oud bruins.
I've always considered them to be very similar. As does the writer of THIS.

I don't know that any of the ones I've had have wide commercial distribution. I've just had them at the breweries. Commercially, I was thinking of Rodenbach Grand Cru, but that's technically a red, not a brown.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. (unless it is that beer there friend! LINKS!!! Good to see ya here again.....seems like you been gone awhile man)

folks, yet ANOTHER Pharmacist in the house, a gentleman and a scholar, and a kind person. Still got my LINKS STRONG chips. My Mom and Dad are still kicking cancers ass too, I am proud to say!

Last edited:
Congrats on scoring that one! My local Total Wine did not have the Anniversary variant. Mind if I ask what you paid for it? Might discourage me from continuing to search for it.
My daughter's boyfriend brought it for Thanksgiving. They live in Louisville KY and he told me it is only available in KY. I think he paid about $30.

There was a time just a couple of years ago when I would have been so jealous. Thankfully we can now get excellent NEIPAs all over the country. But that is one of the classic's. I've only had it once, and the can was shared between 3 of us. One of these days I'm doing a MA - VT beer vacation.

There was a time just a couple of years ago when I would have been so jealous. Thankfully we can now get excellent NEIPAs all over the country. But that is one of the classic's. I've only had it once, and the can was shared between 3 of us. One of these days I'm doing a MA - VT beer vacation.
I live about 45 minutes from this place...amazing to see people bringing hand trucks and leaving with them full.

Some beers I have left

Attachments

• C0EEE403-7320-4ADC-9FB1-47C4B0936266.jpeg
    C0EEE403-7320-4ADC-9FB1-47C4B0936266.jpeg
    136.4 KB · Views: 45
  • CB0AB96D-6E91-4C63-98CB-09BBD76A9E8A.jpeg
    CB0AB96D-6E91-4C63-98CB-09BBD76A9E8A.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 43

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom