Your Beer of Choice? (3 Viewers)

Yuletide is juice time. A nice hazy one from top Danish craft brewery Amager Bryghus.

Attachments

• 20201110_171952.jpg
    20201110_171952.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 58
Has anyone had this? I had another brewery’s whisky barrel ale and it was definitely in Islay barrels. Yum. Planning to take it for a spin tonight.

51841D77-BB5F-4953-958C-9588062A59A2.jpeg

I do enjoy craft beer and craft festivals, but I have to say nothing better than an ice cold clear!

Attachments

• ACFECF0B-2E1F-4032-BABC-A8A6235FDE93.png
    ACFECF0B-2E1F-4032-BABC-A8A6235FDE93.png
    292.9 KB · Views: 68
The Christmas tree usually goes up on Veteran’s Day. We were late! But this beer is good.

View attachment 574353
That sounds (and looks) so delicious. I need to see if I can find that here in the central part of the country. Hopefully it's not just a localized distribution.

I checked another Toppling Goliath brew off my list this week. This one is just a bit more dank than some of their other NEIPAs. Very hoppy and tasty!

20201113_191923.jpg

Anybody had anything from Side Project Brewing in St. Louis? Supposed to be some amazing sours. I'm driving through tomorrow and will pick up a small order. Small, but not cheap. 6 bottles (750ml), $140! :wow:

Anybody had anything from Side Project Brewing in St. Louis? Supposed to be some amazing sours. I'm driving through tomorrow and will pick up a small order. Small, but not cheap. 6 bottles (750ml), $140! :wow:
Yeah, they were at the Mikkelker Beer Celebration in Copenhagen a couple of years ago, and if a brewery isn't great it isn't invited. I don't remember exactly what I tried, probably a special brew as that was what most breweries brought.

Yeah, they were at the Mikkelker Beer Celebration in Copenhagen a couple of years ago, and if a brewery isn't great it isn't invited. I don't remember exactly what I tried, probably a special brew as that was what most breweries brought.
My favorite Belgian style is Oud Bruin, and they're supposed to have an excellent one. I'll be toasting it up here in a day or so.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom