Your Beer of Choice? (7 Viewers)

Apparently we bought so much Lone Pine this year we were recognized by the company and given a gift pack. So of course we bought more Lone Pine.

20201212_172732.jpg

Hit up a local brewery (Kaiser Brewing Co) for the first time today. Stepped outside my typical comfort zone of IPAs, NEIPAs, stouts and sours to try a few Old World German brews. Very tasty, especially two barrel aged variants and the Doppelsticke!

20201212_151318.jpg

Hit up a local brewery (Kaiser Brewing Co) for the first time today. Stepped outside my typical comfort zone of IPAs, NEIPAs, stouts and sours to try a few Old World German brews. Very tasty, especially two barrel aged variants and the Doppelsticke!

View attachment 592848
Awesome! I don't know if there's much better than trying new beers, playing poker, shooting pool, and listening to music. My favorite things. If you can combine them all in one night you are winning :)

Awesome! I don't know if there's much better than trying new beers, playing poker, shooting pool, and listening to music. My favorite things. If you can combine them all in one night you are winning :)
You left out golf...

Also, playing (golf, poker?) with grand kids is super high on my list. Two new ones this year for a total of 5 now!

You left out golf...

Also, playing (golf, poker?) with grand kids is super high on my list. Two new ones this year for a total of 5 now!
Hehe, not a golfer, not a good one anyway. Although, I enjoy watching golf and the skill it requires. Yup, family is on the list. No kids for me though, nieces and nephews are awesome :)

Vacation can't start soon enough. Just have to get through tomorrow. Until then...

View attachment 596606

View attachment 596607
When the pandemic is over, we need to get together for a pint and maybe a heads-up game.

I've been drinking Perth Brewery's Calypso like water this year. It is a "session" IPA after all. ;)
Go-to brand has been St. Ambroise since I moved to the Ottawa area: their Oatmeal Stout is the best I've had, but even their IPA and Ale are delicious. (If I get the mixer pack, I usually try to give away the apricot ale, but to each his own). They lean towards more of a caramel malt flavour than most.

When the pandemic is over, we need to get together for a pint and maybe a heads-up game.

I've been drinking Perth Brewery's Calypso like water this year. It is a "session" IPA after all. ;)
Go-to brand has been St. Ambroise since I moved to the Ottawa area: their Oatmeal Stout is the best I've had, but even their IPA and Ale are delicious. (If I get the mixer pack, I usually try to give away the apricot ale, but to each his own). They lean towards more of a caramel malt flavour than most.
:tup:

My favorite right now is Whitewaater's Whistling Paddler English Bitter. I'll have to give the St. Ambroise a try.

New local brew tonight. Celebrating the Bills first division champs in 25 years. I was in high school lol.
PXL_20201220_052023057.jpg
PXL_20201220_052053061.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom