You ! PCF Lucky Gambler (game contest) (2 Viewers)

So maybe I don't know odds that well but how is queen 5 off suit ahead of K J

So maybe I don't know odds that well but how is queen 5 off suit ahead of K J

Because the only way JJ can improve is if a set hits the board since all the J's are dead now. Q5 still has three Q's that can see the board, any one of which would make Q5 top JJ. Could potentially make a set of 5's as well.

EDIT: Oops, you said KJ, not JJ. My bad! The others below me already made the points I would have made, although the answer is still generally the same - the Q5 has stronger draw potential than KJ.

Last edited:
KJ and Q5 are both behind to JJ and must improve, so they're equal losers, for now.

There are no Js left, and one wouldn't improve KJ over JJ anyway. There's a king out already. Even If he gets a king, others have draws...like the other king has a live 7.

Q5's cards are both live, and QQ beats JJ as easily as KK.

Q5 also has stronger potential for two pair (than KJ), along with stronger chances for the diamond flush.

ok 2/4 is ahaed
two players hoping and 8 for higher straight,
one has 2 out for a full !

Ready ?

RIVER :

Split (sits 3 and 5)

sit 3 wins on the earlier sitting !

(unless you lucky gamblers would judge this rule unfair ?)

Boo for the 7 lol. I had the highest straight until the river :p

Thanks for the fun game

WHAT? JJ didnt win....
sorry had to say it., I want in on this next time...I am sorry I missed this.

Sorry, at work and seeing this late.

My comment after the flop would have been the same - "We're playing Razz, right?"

Because if so, my hand was the nuts!!!

Oh, and of course, congrats to the winner, and thanks for running the contest! Good times, even if I did lose on the river :)

Take that, worst pre-flop odds! Crazy hand. The lesson we all learned is to never fold, even when you think you're drawing dead. What exactly did I win, Empress $100?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom