You mean there's more than Dice and metal slug chips?!?! (1 Viewer)

Two-ish week update:

After many samples and budget assessment I Ordered a set of Majestics from Apache for my regular T25/T20k tournament with some plaques for extra bling. Very excited!

I'm eyeing a set of CPC Rounders for a cash set while I work on my own custom chip artwork.

I took a stroll through the fantasy sets. Some of them are amazing, but I've yet to understand why people pay as much as they do for them; I'm not completely corrupted yet.

Thank you all for the start-up advice!

Last edited:
I took a stroll through the fantasy sets. Some of them are amazing, but I've yet to understand why people pay as much as they do for them; I'm not completely corrupted yet.
You are still at the Sméagol stage.. it takes a little time to get to Gollum ;)
enjoy the journey
iu
1002452025-photo-u1

1002452027-photo-u1

1002452030-photo-u1

1002452033-photo-u1

1002452040-photo-u1

At the moment I see my Big money poker rabbit hole aligned with fancy poker tables, general tournament decorum, and of course, a hotdog roller. Although, the hot dog roller might insult my wife a little as she really likes doing gourmet cooking for our poker tournaments. Haha

With that said, it's easy for me to compare this to Magic cards. I've been full gollum on that side of things for a while. It's tough for many to understand why a piece of cardboard can easily bring five figures.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom