You know you are a Chip-A-Holic when... (1 Viewer)

0E8DBDAE-6DDA-40F2-AACF-1C6B046E2AA7.jpeg

Why is that in the microwave?

That is the only place left in my kitchen that my black lab Stella hasn’t figured out how to access when I leave the room. I made his lunch then had to walk upstairs to get him from his crib. That’s all the time Stella needs to treat herself.

Last poker night Stella ate all the hot dog rolls that @longflop was kind enough to bring to go along with some awesome Pollock Johnny links he also brought.

He is a picture of the culprit.

When you're looking at your painstakingly acquired single table Jacks tourney set, and you have a few extra chips, and your only thought is, "It can't be that much trouble to build a second Jacks tournament set, can it? I mean, I'm already 11% of the way there!"

That is the only place left in my kitchen that my black lab Stella hasn’t figured out how to access when I leave the room. I made his lunch then had to walk upstairs to get him from his crib. That’s all the time Stella needs to treat herself.

Last poker night Stella ate all the hot dog rolls that @longflop was kind enough to bring to go along with some awesome Pollock Johnny links he also brought.

He is a picture of the culprit.

View attachment 265596
She is relentless! Also, adorable and a total lovebug. However, she is the Liam Neeson from Taken of hot dog roll finders.

...your child tries to bribe you into doing something with the promise of poker chips.

My 7-year old daughter wanted me to take her to the park.

When I said "We're a bit busy getting ready to visit Papa," she said "I'll buy you some poker chips"!

Me: "They don't sell the poker chips I like in shops."
Meg: "Yes they do, I saw them in a shop with mum!"
Me: "Yeah? Where was this shop?"

[Long pause ensues]

Meg: "In town."
Me: "Yeah? What's the shop called?"
Meg: "Twitter."

Meg has one of the worst tells for when she's lying - she rubs her forearm across her mouth. i'm hoping she retains this at the table, once we start playing cards.

I'm impressed that she's worked out that i'm motivated by chips, however - I'm sure she'll be quite the manipulator soon enough!!! :D

When you're looking at your painstakingly acquired single table Jacks tourney set, and you have a few extra chips, and your only thought is, "It can't be that much trouble to build a second Jacks tournament set, can it? I mean, I'm already 11% of the way there!"

Update. 41% of the way there. :tup:

.... when you log in to PCF at least three times a day to make sure you’re not missing out on any deals

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom