Yes or no? Clean my chips ? What to use? (1 Viewer)

What kind of chips? For Paulson's I've had success with bowl of warm water and a teaspoon of Lundmark TSP which is sodium meta silicate. Light rubbing with a toothbrush, rinse, good to go. Will look close to brand new often. Esp good on hooker juice.

Some folks using magic erasere but that's more elbow grease than I prefer. Others swear by ultrasonicS.

ASM / CPC is suggest Dawn and water. TSP will damage them so don't use that.

Don't soak anything too long

What kind of chips? For Paulson's I've had success with bowl of warm water and a teaspoon of Lundmark TSP which is sodium meta silicate. Light rubbing with a toothbrush, rinse, good to go. Will look close to brand new often. Esp good on hooker juice.

Some folks using magic erasere but that's more elbow grease than I prefer. Others swear by ultrasonicS.

ASM / CPC is suggest Dawn and water. TSP will damage them so don't use that.

Don't soak anything too long

I washed Pharoahs and Nexgens in water with dish soap, always got the beer/grime off and they always looked great. Rubbing alcohol and rock salt got a tar stain off of a white $1 pharaoh that was very impressive. I have not used anything else. Bonus if you have a spare towels an air compressor and or a dehumidifier handy as the water drying naturally will leave spots. I personally won't have anything to clean for a while thanks to this well....Mess that is 2020 and 21

I have found that the chip edges are always the most troublesome. For my Egyptians ceramic chips, I have always had good luck just using warm water, dish soap and a SOFT toothbrush. This usually handles most lightly soiled chips. For tougher stains, you can try a 3% hydrogen peroxide and baking soda mixture. However if you use this solution, be sure to clean chips again with warm soap and water. Dry completely with terry cloth towel or you can use a hairdryer on COOL setting as well. Chips should feel dry to the touch before racking or stacking in a case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom