How to clean cheap dice chips? (1 Viewer)

Chiibipotato

Sitting Out
Reaction score
After a lot of uses, I figure it's time to clean my cheap dice chips. Is it safe to use dish soap + hot water?
Also, does anyone have any tips for getting stains off? This set was second hand and some of the white ones are stained brownish yellow. Possibly a coffee spill at some point.

Honestly, you can’t hurt them. Whatever works.
Cynically, garbage disposal.

Time to take a small step up and you’ve come to the right place.

Good luck and keep us posted.

#thegodfatherclub

Wouldn't you spend more on cleaning products to clean them than you would on just replacing them with new dice chips?

Honestly, you can’t hurt them. Whatever works.
Cynically, garbage disposal.

Time to take a small step up and you’ve come to the right place.

Good luck and keep us posted.

#thegodfatherclub
Thanks! Yes I am looking to buy a premium set off of the forums. But I will probably keep my cheap dice set for less organized sessions away from home - hence why I'd like it cleaned.

Wouldn't you spend more on cleaning products to clean them than you would on just replacing them with new dice chips?
Not if it's just soap!

drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I will echo the others and say throw them in the bin!

But if you really want to know, since they’re just ABS plastic, you can just use whatever cleaning products you have at home and not damage them.

I had a stick shuffle stack of Tina's. I just washed them with hand soap, as a bunch, for about a minute. Layed them out to dry and they were like new. I think the dish washer might not get everything. But if you do, don't use the hot or sanitize option. The plastic might warp or stain, like other plastic item tend to do in the dish washer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom