Yes - another chair thread...Dealer Chairs (1 Viewer)

manamongkids

Full House
Reaction score
Whats the best dealer chair out there?

Ive used my computer chair in the past but that chair has arms which is super inconvenient for table space

What do you use? Where did you get it? Wheels? No wheels?

interested in replies

Whats the best dealer chair out there?

Ive used my computer chair in the past but that chair has arms which is super inconvenient for table space

What do you use? Where did you get it? Wheels? No wheels?

interested in replies

So what did you research yield? Wheels or no wheels? Does it matter?

Last edited:
So what did you research yield? Wheels or no wheels? Does it matter?

Depends on the surface material of the floor. Wheels and casters are fine on carpeting, but not as good on wood floors. Nylon glides don't work well on carpeting, but are ok on wood floors.

Ive got tiles in my basement and was thinking about putting a rug on top because it gets cold down there in the winter.

Yes grouted, but not deep grooves, I dont think that it would be an issue. Im looking at some banquet type chairs, no arm rests, no wheels. These seem to be the value play. The cheaper fold up chairs I tested at Costco this past weekend were really crappy IMO. I need to get something better.

What do you guys think about restaurant type chairs like this?

25.jpg

Restaurants design chairs that aren't comfortable on purpose. They don't want you to stay too long as you are no good to them after you order. So I would say "don't do it". Plus I lean back a lot and not having any padding for my back would piss me off.

Restaurants design chairs that aren't comfortable on purpose. They don't want you to stay too long as you are no good to them after you order. So I would say "don't do it". Plus I lean back a lot and not having any padding for my back would piss me off.

Yeah thats why I didnt like the Costco fold up chairs. When I leaned back, the metal bar hit my spine. I could see after 4 hours and 10 whiskeys that my back will hate me the next day.

The search continues.

I say a comfortable computer chair, like:
OFM-Essentials-Series-Black-mesh-Adjustable-Computer-and-Task-Chair-P14165685.jpg

Just remove the arms!! They're only held on by 3 allen bolts... less to assemble when you buy it, lol.

Reactions: 72o
I dealt for a couple years when I was younger. I spent many 10+ hour shifts in various dealer chairs. I'd recommend any chair that doesn't have armrests and that gets you as high up as possible. You want to be slammed up against the table almost. Otherwise, your back is gonna hurt... Some dealers will even stack gasser banquet chairs on top of each other to get higher up lol. They do that at the Golden Nugget Grand Poker Series fairly often. It works too

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom