Wyoming/Colorado Vacation Dump! (1 Viewer)

I got big buck hunter too......
IMG_20210515_194327.jpg

Its queued up for me. Might wanna shut down your Apple IIe and go down to the library and try it on their PC running Windows ME. It could save you 11 seconds.

Maybe PCF should have a new Watch function that only alerts for posts by the OP We old farts aren't going to live long enough to waste all this time on the same drivel invading every thread...
:cool/2

Today was just a down day for me. Went to Cheyenne in the morning and now I’m chilling down in Fort Collins again. Tomorrow I am heading down to Colorado Springs and going on the Cog Railway (@pltrgyst recommendation) and the Garden of the Gods tomorrow. Should be a packed day.

Is that one of those lazy-guy’s ranges where you’re not required to put the ball on the tee yourself?

Glad your enjoying Colorado. Hot today. Been a hazy summer with all the wild fire smoke coming in from ours and other western states

Glad your enjoying Colorado. Hot today. Been a hazy summer with all the wild fire smoke coming in from ours and other western states
Yeah it is up to 100 degrees today where I’m at! Yeah I noticed how much smoke this. Some days are worse than others for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom