Tourney Wynn trophy vs new Aria trophy (1 Viewer)

doublebooyah85

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Always loved the Wynn trophy. I’ve seen 3 versions of the Wynn trophy. The smaller one for their series events, a bigger one for the championship of the series, and then the big ass one for WPT.
IMG_1855.png

Aria just stepped up their game and got a sick trophy for their summer events…

IMG_1858.png

They’re both awesome but something about the Wynn trophy takes the cake between the two. To be honest, they’re not really comparable. The Wynn is more of a classic look while the Aria has a modern feel to it. My opinion.

Agree the Wynn is better. Looks like Aria’s been around since at least last year and this is a better representation…

1716505886155.jpeg

This is the last one I remembered…

IMG_1864.jpeg

I’d take the Aria trophy. It’s not particularly creative, but the Wynn trophy has always struck me as a bit of a vanity project. Like, yeah that’s your building. It’s a good looking building. But I feel like you might think your building is a lot better looking than I do?

I’d take the Aria trophy. It’s not particularly creative, but the Wynn trophy has always struck me as a bit of a vanity project. Like, yeah that’s your building. It’s a good looking building. But I feel like you might think your building is a lot better looking than I do?
Definitely vanity/branding.

Agreed. What do you expect from someone like Steve Wynn? They need to change it to something else.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom