WSOP Main Event PokerGo Strean (2 Viewers)

Life situation finds me facing a temporary medical situation which has me laid out for the time being; the short term prospects are going to be quite a challenge but I’m expecting to resume a normal, healthy life on the flip side. In the meantime I’m taking this opportunity to edible, Netflix and chill until further notice. With all this extra time on my hand it’s allowing me the opportunity to consume every minute of the poker go main event stream. I can’t get enough of it.

This is the first time I’ve been able to consume the main event in real time. I think I’ve ranked up 2 or 3 levels just by watching. This secondary feature table is amazing.
I just can’t get enough.
Hope everything is ok Brother speedy recovery

Again could anyone herw make that call 1/3rd of you're stack ? Thats def donkish to me pre he obvs made the wrong call he was behind but it worked out to me thatsa crazy call though with what is at stack I could see pushing all in pre with it but not calling no way not me I guess I am a knit lol

This is better than texting a recap of the action to my White Sox text thread every 5 min last night , to no response

Again could anyone herw make that call 1/3rd of you're stack ? Thats def donkish to me pre he obvs made the wrong call he was behind but it worked out to me thatsa crazy call though with what is at stack I could see pushing all in pre with it but not calling no way not me I guess I am a knit lol
I didn't see it what were the hands/play

I hear what you re saying, but as a fellow home tourney poker player I can see Holmes thinking “these are live cards”

To call almost 40% of your stack with QJ suited pre in that situation is just donkey to me its basically a coin toss 55 45 or w.e it was but to risk that with QJ suited just donkey IMO

I hear what you re saying, but as a fellow home tourney poker player I can see Holmes thinking “these are live cards”
So if u lose now you got 70 and he has 70 and u are back to square one I dont like the call but it worked out I couldnt have made that call no way in hell the diff between 2nd and 3rs is 1.3mill

When people say money doesnt matter the 1.3 diff matters lol eap when it comes to the taxes what is uncle sam takin out of that 35% or so lol

Eh he's sooted lol
Probably not the best call but can't say I wouldn't make the call. I'm not under that pressure at the moment. Not a big fan of QJ though

But then he makes a play like that and it makes me wanna see him win what a bet there wow

Its amazing how strong those tables are to be able to hold all that loot fuck 8million I couldnt play sitting next to that cash lol

Think its the first time they put that 5,000,000 chip into play too man that thing is sweet I remember the yellow 1mill from couple years back but that 5mill chip wow

This is the first time I’ve ever consumed the WSOP this way, streaming every minute of it in real time.

I watched evwry min of it from 2003 till like 2011 then stopped until that Joe McKeenhen kid won itin 2015 and got back into it we played so much from 2002 till like 2007-2008 got burned out for a while

BE1B27AD-3BA0-42A9-8703-62733B85023A.jpeg

The yellow is 43mm I am pretty sure not sure about the 5milli might be 48-50 it is bigger it looks like

I was trying to decide what size those chips are…43mm, 48mm, & 50mm?

50 mm, not sure about the lavendar probably 43mm

The yellow is 43mm I am pretty sure not sure about the 5milli might be 48-50 it is bigger it looks like

20211.png

Someone should create a resource to answer these questions.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/wsop-chip-usage-2007-rio-primary-paulson-set.39674/

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom