WPT Wynn world championship (1 Viewer)

My friend Frank (from the digital flyers for my home game) got 73! So close!

Wynn ran it wonderfully. Way better than any WSOP experience. Great dealers, phenomenal rooms w poker rates, CLEAN, fantastic operation.

I hope their summer series starts to use the banquet room.

Also fyi they did a 3 year contract. WPT will be at Wynn for 3 years.

Last edited:
Saw the LTB advertising 500/1000/2000…saw it’s actually 200/400, flipped over to this. Decent so far. But these huge field tourneys run slow. Everyone seems to be robots. And everyone seems to be aware that the fewer hands their table plays, the better.

Saw the LTB advertising 500/1000/2000…saw it’s actually 200/400, flipped over to this. Decent so far. But these huge field tourneys run slow. Everyone seems to be robots. And everyone seems to be aware that the fewer hands their table plays, the better.
Daniel tweeted some complaint about the feature table having different rules, which I haven’t seen explained yet. Is it possible that the tournament is being played with a shot clock, but the feature table is not?

Daniel tweeted some complaint about the feature table having different rules, which I haven’t seen explained yet. Is it possible that the tournament is being played with a shot clock, but the feature table is not?
I saw a very long tank from krasimir whoever that is and was confused why time banks weren’t going in. That seems crazy though if that’s the rule difference. I thought he meant no phones

Some fish just tried the “time bank to look borderline then don’t even use it and rip” move. Obv didn’t work. It’s an underbluffed move btw if you ever see that.

Oh maybe. No idea.
He tweeted how the main table has different rules then never elaborated. I couldn’t tell if he met the players at the table were in a favorable or non-favorable position.

He tweeted how the main table has different rules then never elaborated. I couldn’t tell if he met the players at the table were in a favorable or non-favorable position.
I’m sure he’ll explain it on his next podcast. Whether he’s complaining personally or pointing out a general injustice, it’s almost certain he’ll let us know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom