Windwalker on High Stakes Poker (1 Viewer)

In hindsight, I don't think it was made into an issue because Garrett didn't kick up a fuss about it at the time time. I would have been livid, personally; knowing Persson's table style, it was a blatant angle.

It would have made for better TV if Persson had pulled that trick on somebody who isn't going out of his way to cultivate an image as the nicest professional poker player in the world.

Persson drops verbal napalm on Hellmuth from the jump in this. Almost the vibe of a post-fight Mike Tyson talking about wanting eat Lennox Lewis' children: o_O

Persson drops verbal napalm on Hellmuth from the jump in this. Almost the vibe of a post-fight Mike Tyson talking about wanting eat Lennox Lewis' children: o_O

I know it's Hellmuth...but that's a proper example of bad poker etiquette.
No respect & speech play my *ss

Should not be allowed...but drama provides them with 'awsome' clickbait :(

I know it's Hellmuth...but that's a proper example of bad poker etiquette.
No respect & speech play my *ss

Should not be allowed...but drama provides them with 'awsome' clickbait :(

F-Helmuth. Yeah the other guy is a bit obnoxious. But for years Phil has acted like he owns every venue he plays at and takes advantage of that.
His sense of entitlement is overwhelming. And tiring. The hypocrisy from him is too much

Im glad there is finally someone who gave it to him as good as he gives.

F-Helmuth. Yeah the other guy is a bit obnoxious. But for years Phil has acted like he owns every venue he plays at and takes advantage of that.
His sense of entitlement is overwhelming. And tiring. The hypocrisy from him is too much

Im glad there is finally someone who gave it to him as good as he gives.
I hope Eric Persson comes to Degen in Dallas

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom