Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI the tourney is open for registration and everyone with a spot in the tourney who has created an account has been given a ticket. So far that's 32 out of 42. Total user registrations are at 43 . . . so 11 on the rail :)

I'll be checking periodically for new accounts and adding tickets as appropriate.

Last edited:
@ovo just informed me that he will not be able to make the tournament, and specifically requested that I re-draw for his seat so he could support that player. Since he was our only one-outer, I re-drew for him... and the tournament entry goes to....

@grantc54 (53 entries, so NOT a one-outer.)

FYI the tourney is open for registration and everyone with a spot in the tourney who has created an account has been given a ticket. So far that's 32 out of 42. Total user registrations are at 43 . . . so 11 on the rail :)

I'll be checking periodically for new accounts and adding tickets as appropriate.

Please note -- it is imperative that everyone who has a seat in the tournament is registered by midnight on Thursday night, or I will have to start pulling alternate names -- I will also send a PM out to people who have not registered. Please see OP in this thread for registration instructions.

Seeing as how I knocked myself out of the tournament, am I able to collect my own bounty?
Wouldn't Windwalker get the bounty because he knocked you out by DQ.....

Krish slowly takes chip of left pocket, and places it in his right pocket "good work, self."

Fooking barrie talked his way out of my future bounty.

I was worried about that response. I figured it would either be to him or me, but haven’t brushed up on bird law recently.

Surely it’s whoever disqualifies the person (I DQ’ed myself by not following rules) with the bounty, not the tournament director that collects though?

Perhaps a small gift card for some ice cream? I'd contribute $5.
card_lg_dq.png

Surely it’s whoever disqualifies the person (I DQ’ed myself by not following rules) with the bounty, not the tournament director that collects though?
Thinking about a WSOP bounty tournament...Jack Effel DQ'ind people left and right and picketing their bounty... Lol.

haven’t brushed up on bird law recently.
I think one should not benefit from their own malfeasance, so the bounty is just canceled.

Essentially, it was a bounty for everyone except you.

Me: Busy, running around trying to plan an event, make sure decor is right, catering is set and arrangements are handled.

Unknown-132.JPG

As long as it’s the off-topic content he wants I think we’re all good.
Permissible off topic content list soon to be published and shared on original post.

@BarrieJ3 : Annoying / pesky rodent that won't go away.

Unknown-13.jpg

Never gonna get to 1000 replies without all this off-topic content... Just sayin'...

@WedgeRock : Bored kid who's finished homework early and just wants cause mischief, so keeps coaxing the rodent back in the yard.

Unknown-14.jpg

Last edited:
@ovo just informed me that he will not be able to make the tournament, and specifically requested that I re-draw for his seat so he could support that player. Since he was our only one-outer, I re-drew for him... and the tournament entry goes to....

@grantc54 (53 entries, so NOT a one-outer.)
finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom