Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. @ovo no longer has to work, and so because he was out only one-outer, I am inclined to let him play.
1603480814728.png

Sorry if I missed this. But how are we going to play the actual tourney. Through that link and login portal? On via PokerStars?

Is the interface easy to use, was hoping to try it out, just to get my feet wet, but can't seem to find anything, but I can just wing it Sunday, I'm that good

You can try it out, everyone has been given $10k in play money, and there may be some “cash” games in the ring games section.

You can try it out, everyone has been given $10k in play money, and there may be some “cash” games in the ring games section.
EXCUSE ME, I WOULD LIKE TO CASH OUT. BANKING INFORMATION INCOMING....

actually, I'll need the payout in iTunes gift cards..

Oh yeah, totally hopping on tomorrow. Very sweet setup, and thoughtful for us noobs.

Did some more tweaking and as a result everybody was unregistered from the tourney but you got your tickets back. Sorry about that, registering for the tourney just takes a few seconds so hopefully this doesn't throw anybody off. See y'all in the morning!

As a nod to @CraigT78 and @Perthmike, I was going to be competing topless in this tourney, live from the lazy river! (Got the waterproof case and duck intertube)

Instead I’ll be railing our NADBGB brothers @Nuhockey and @Ben8257 (Brie)! Still topless and from the river of course!

Good luck to all contestants!

BFE61A48-5E17-4D4C-A3F8-1E55FCE05119.jpeg

I didn't get a spot either, I have no luck ever... you will see this when ever we see some felt time brother! I just donate money and keep the table lively!! Lol

As a nod to @CraigT78 and @Perthmike, I was going to be competing topless in this tourney, live from the lazy river! (Got the waterproof case and duck intertube)

Instead I’ll be railing our NADBGB brothers @Nuhockey and @Ben8257 (Brie)! Still topless and from the river of course!

Good luck to all contestants!

View attachment 560754
No rooting for joshkifer, I see.... Well then....

@cpac54 and I are gonna do this.... Together... He made a sign and everything...

No rooting for joshkifer, I see.... Well then....

@cpac54 and I are gonna do this.... Together... He made a sign and everything...
You too! I honestly have no idea who’s in, but I’ll be there cheering you on!

3D3BCCBA-942D-49E6-B4C1-2C7489C3DC96.jpeg

Apparently my railing and cheering works. Despite a huge field, of course our duck took down first! I’ve done my job, take it down @Nuhockey @FordPickup92 @Josh Kifer!

8DD24C07-AA5A-4453-AB4F-4A955F4E6BF1.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom