Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the answer to this was posted somewhere in the thread by WW, but I lost it and do not see it in the OP. I'm probably just blind. Does anyone know where to watch or if someone is streaming (with a delay obviously)?

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

I know the answer to this was posted somewhere in the thread by WW, but I lost it and do not see it in the OP. I'm probably just blind. Does anyone know where to watch or if someone is streaming (with a delay obviously)?

Thanks and good luck to everyone.
You don't need to watch with a delay, you can "observe" the table directly from the Web site. Just register with your PCF user name, click on Tournaments, click on The Windwalker 1000 and click "Observe Table".

About half the field still needs to register for the tournament, as @navels posted last night -- It's literally just clicking a button. Please do so as soon as you can!

We have all players registered and about 20 people registered to rail the tournament.

Here is the link again, for those who need it.
I’m ready to fill a seat bossss if someone fails to show up :)

You don't need to watch with a delay, you can "observe" the table directly from the Web site. Just register with your PCF user name, click on Tournaments, click on The Windwalker 1000 and click "Observe Table".
from the OP:

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 9.51.59 AM.png

I've registered! Looking forward to it. Will a window pop up at start time, similar to PokerStars?

Barring any last-minute technical difficulties, tourney will start promptly at 11 (in 26 minutes). Please post in this thread or PM me if you are a tournament participant (not a rail bird) and having any problems.

Will the game window pop up when it starts or do we need to do anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom