Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all players, as well as people who plan to rail / watch, please pre-register WITH YOUR EXACT PCF USERNAME on this site. It’ll make kicking off / watching the tournament much easier.

Click on “New User” and enter a valid email address. You will need to click on a verification link sent to your email in order to proceed.
Apparently my username is one “0” too long
75DEDEE4-9888-4572-9B6D-50A95CCFB41D.jpeg

Not working here, maybe its just me?
nevermind, it works fine in another browser

Attachments

• nav.JPG
    nav.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 91
Works on mobile as well. It's browser based. No need to download anything.

Mobile is fine, sometimes the window gets slightly off centered, I just turn the phone vertical, then back horizontal, and it self-corrects
So if I dont make it home in time I can still play using my phone during the drive, just small screen?
I can deal with that

Hi all -- so @navels has set up everyone who has registered with $10K in play money and 3 cash ring games -- 1/2 NL, 1/2 PLO and 2/4 LIMIT, so you can get used to playing on the interface for the tournament. You have the ability to top off, and I highly recommend playing some rings games so you can get used to the system.

Once again -- click here to register for the tournament; use your PCF username (or the first 12 characters of it); and you can register to watch the tournament as well.

Hi all -- so @navels has set up everyone who has registered with $10K in play money and 3 cash ring games -- 1/2 NL, 1/2 PLO and 2/4 LIMIT, so you can get used to playing on the interface for the tournament. You have the ability to top off, and I highly recommend playing some rings games so you can get used to the system.

Once again -- click here to register for the tournament; use your PCF username (or the first 12 characters of it); and you can register to watch the tournament as well.
Really awesome, the amount of effort you've put into this @Windwalker, well done, sir! :tup: :tup: :tup:

Do we need to keep any of our 10k play money for Sunday? Or can I flitter it away without consequence :LOL: :laugh:
Thanks again for all your efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom