Giveaway Windwalker Giveaway #1: 1000th Post (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow Krish, I didn't think I was in. If you are running a real tourney where I have to be there, then I'm not sure I can make it, probably find out tomorrow if I have to work on Sunday
No worries! Let me know. We have already picked an extra 8, so it should even itself out. If you can’t make it; I understand.

Just to mention (I don't this it effects USA folks until Nov). But in the UK and possible other areas, 'Tourney Day' is when the clocks go back for Day Light Savings so don't forget! :nailbite: @jr8719 @LeGold (maybe?)
I make it 6pm our time, right?

Also, looking forward to donking my stack off with pocket Aces to @Josh Kifer's 7-2 off! #MYAAAAAHHHHHH

Cheers for the opportunity, @Windwalker — who needs the WSOP when we have this!

Sadly, I failed to make the cut. At least my lack of true poker skills will not be publicly revealed to my fellow PCF member by my poor performance in the tournament.

Good luck to all!
I didn’t read the thread until 2 days after the deadline and I didn’t “like” the OP...

Having stepped back and taken stock I rate my chances of winning this as 50/50 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

@Windwalker maybe add the list of participants to the OP? Looking forward to Sunday! Can’t remember seeing a PCF giveaway involving an actual poker tourney before :D

The OP has been updated with all participants. I can't believe that your eagle eyes didn't catch that @jskel was still double-listed again, so we had one more open slot, and I just did a drawing, and @kmccormick100 got the pull with his 23 entries. Congrats!

The OP has been updated with all participants. I can't believe that your eagle eyes didn't catch that @jskel was still double-listed again, so we had one more open slot, and I just did a drawing, and @kmccormick100 got the pull with his 23 entries. Congrats!
download.jpg

I'm in!?!?

More draws! And I still can't catch a break... I'm like the anti- @Josh Kifer! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Congrats @kmccormick100 !

I'm going to do my best to make it. Is poker mavens a desktop only site or can I use a mobile device

I'm going to do my best to make it. Is poker mavens a desktop only site or can I use a mobile device

Have never used it, but from the Poker Mavens website:

As a player, you do not need to install any software since the Poker Mavens client module is an HTML5 application (version 4.00+) that runs directly in your web browser. This includes all Windows, Mac, and Linux browsers plus iOS and Android tablets. See the Player Interface, Texas Hold'em, and Omaha help pages for instructions.

For all players, as well as people who plan to rail / watch, please pre-register WITH YOUR EXACT PCF USERNAME on this site. It’ll make kicking off / watching the tournament much easier.

EDIT: 12 character limit, so please include the first 12 characters of your PCF Username, if it is longer than that.

Click on “New User” and enter a valid email address. You will need to click on a verification link sent to your email in order to proceed.

Last edited:
More draws! And I still can't catch a break... I'm like the anti- @Josh Kifer! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Congrats @kmccormick100 !

Same boat. There are still 4 more days for some of the selected to have blow ups and make the asshat list. Scanned the list again and most look like solid members, so likely low probability. Does hoping someone reveals themselves as an asshat make me an asshat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom