Wild scarney hand (1 Viewer)

Leonard

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0131.jpeg

Just wow.

What even happens after that turn? Everyone just piling in the money hoping their low is good?

Technically, the best low gets half the pot and the best high gets the other half. If three players play for the low, doesn't half the pot get split into three since each of those three players play the board and all have a royal flush? Wouldn't want to be the dealer working this one out.

Technically, the best low gets half the pot and the best high gets the other half. If three players play for the low, doesn't half the pot get split into three since each of those three players play the board and all have a royal flush? Wouldn't want to be the dealer working this one out.

Everyone left in the hand splits the high. The low gets half the pot

I keep slowly teaching my players circus games and messing the rules up, I never dealt that second turn card! Desperately need @Machine lol, glad Im in on the groupbuy.

Did the hand play out interesting after that?

You'd think the royal on board might kill the action, but if the pot was already a good size, it could make sense for people with good lows to try to fold people out to increase their share of the high pot.

You'd think the royal on board might kill the action, but if the pot was already a good size, it could make sense for people with good lows to try to fold people out to increase their share of the high pot.

If I think I have the nut low I want to bloat the pot and hope the high hands all think they have the best hand lol whooooot!

I think the Royal on the board killed most of the action. I wasn’t in the hand, so I don’t really remember, unfortunately.

Also, it was a few days ago and I just remembered to post it when I saw the pic in my camera roll

If I think I have the low locked up I certainly wouldn't be potting the turn, depending on stack sizes. Would want to bet an amount relative to the pot that I thought would keep everyone in, and depending on how many players called the turn reevaluate river. If a bunch of opponents, I'm again betting kind of small to try to get everyone to call. If heads up or possibly three ways, I'm potting to try to take down the whole pot, although I'm not sure how likely it is anyone is folding at that point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom