Double Board Omaha Teaser (1 Viewer)

Jimulacrum

Full House
Reaction score
Following up on the Scarney Teaser I posted last month, here are the first 4 pages of the Double Board Omaha section, which I just finished a moment and a half ago.

Turns out that DBO is actually much more strategically interesting than I had thought when I first started writing this book.

1677786375887.png
1677786391397.png
1677786421768.png
1677786522944.png

So this is a general circus book? What games will be covered?? Very cool.

So this is a general circus book? What games will be covered?? Very cool.
Yes, but covering a short list of games. My intention is to make it the first of a series.

The lineup for volume 1 is Double Board Omaha, Scarney, and 2–7 Triple Draw.

I'm debating including a fourth chapter that covers a new triple draw game I invented, but the book will at least cover those 3 games and some additional discussion/concepts.

You forgot to add that to fully enjoy double bomb pots, you need to shove the nut draw on both boards and get snapped off by top pair no kicker or draw?!?!?!? And of course you will miss on both and get scooped as the guy sheepishly says, "I thought you were bluffing".

The next step, of course, is to unleash your anger on the dealer (yourself), tilt off three more bullets and drive home listening to Taylor Swift.

Why is this post so specific? No idea.

(Nice chapter! I enjoyed reading it.)

Hey - this sounds like a hand from my last meat-up. When the Poker Gods switch the doom switch . . . Well you are doomed

Preach it! -=- DrStrange

“If you're looking for a game that will make
your players abandon civilization to go live in the mountains, look no further.”

Prolly the best line in any of the RunGood line of publications.

I'm legit scared of that game if we ever see it spread. Lock up your seatbelts, no wallets are safe!

“If you're looking for a game that will make
your players abandon civilization to go live in the mountains, look no further.”

Prolly the best line in any of the RunGood line of publications.
Derailment is in the World Circus Championship lineup.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom