Why not ABC (1 Viewer)

I take it you never owned a 1992 green Ford Taurus wagon. That turd of a vehicle has made me a lifelong Toyota customer.
I had a shitty Toyota Camry, I’ll never go that way again. My family all has Ford’s and have had pretty good luck knock on wood

Lol this thread is really off the rails. The original question - can ABC match pricing for China manufacturing? No. Why? The US has human rights.

Cards mold vs ABC blanks - different price points, different products. People arguing that cards mold are "just as good" as other ceramics are wrong. They are slippery, spinner pieces of shit that don't stack more than 25 high without being in danger of ending up on the floor. They cost 30 some odd cents, and I'll stop after I accumulate about 5,000 of them. They still have a place, and are fun and cheap to create. They are NOT, however, the same as quality ceramics from the likes of ABC/BR Pro.

Not sure how accurate that bolded out statement is to be honest, lol

Not sure how accurate that bolded out statement is to be honest, lol
We're not gonna go there with a stupid comment to turn this into a politics thread. The reason China is cheap is because their labor laws don't exist.

Your comment is not only trying to incite an argument for no reason, but is also an offense to a company like ABC, who has a stellar group of employees who continue to bring amazing customer service and quality products to the market. That costs more than Chinese imports, and for good reason.

We're not gonna go there with a stupid comment to turn this into a politics thread. The reason China is cheap is because their labor laws don't exist.

Your comment is not only trying to incite an argument for no reason, but is also an offense to a company like ABC, who has a stellar group of employees who continue to bring amazing customer service and quality products to the market. That costs more than Chinese imports, and for good reason.
Labor laws and unions does not exactly have a strong standing in the US either. But fine, I'll stop here as to not move this into the politics section.

I look forward to receiving my first set of cards molds to check them out. For me the main reason to order a set of them is the price. Getting a set of ceramics from ABC or any other US or Norwegian based vendor would not be worth it for ceramics, to me.

By the way, I'm not insulting ABC or any other US company. I'm sure they are mostly good people. However the Chinese companies manufacturing the cards mold chips and most other Chinese manufacturers are also mostly good people.

Labor laws and unions does not exactly have a strong standing in the US either. But fine, I'll stop here as to not move this into the politics section.

I look forward to receiving my first set of cards molds to check them out. For me the main reason to order a set of them is the price. Getting a set of ceramics from ABC or any other US or Norwegian based vendor would not be worth it for ceramics, to me.

By the way, I'm not insulting ABC or any other US company. I'm sure they are mostly good people. However the Chinese companies manufacturing the cards mold chips and most other Chinese manufacturers are also mostly good people.

Truth is, if not for China and other Asian countries, most of us would be walking around naked. https://www.businessoffashion.com/articles/news-analysis/the-myth-of-made-in-america-ttp-agreement

The difference really lies within the difference between Chinese culture and the west.
The thinking here has always been, "I've created something. I can give you permission to use it, or you can buy the permission from me."
In China, the thinking has always been, "I've created something, for everyone."

Trying to get either side to understand one another has been the real issue.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom