Who's going to play in the Big 50 at the WSOP? (1 Viewer)

I've never used those fastrac boxes, and never heard anything good about them..........I'm old school I guess and just pay at the main tournament cage......
Good luck to everyone in the Big 50!

So the fastrac machine didn't work and i've got to queue up and do it manually. Everyone else is having the same problem.

It seems the fastrac is a hoax lol glad I came in today
Once you have verified your credit card (you will need your ID/passport, the credit card you used with BRAVO and your Total Rewards card) at the FasTrac queue, you will be able to go right to the kiosk to retrieve seat assignment docs for future registrations you do online.

FasTrac had a line of about 30. Traditional reg looked to have a couple hundred.

Last edited:
So the fastrac machine didn't work and i've got to queue up and do it manually. Everyone else is having the same problem.

It seems the fastrac is a hoax lol glad I came in today
Just the first time to verify your credit card.

Longest line I have ever seen at the Fastrak counter. Goes around the corner.

image.jpg

I'm in! Just registered for Sunday. In town from 6-1 --> 6-7. Super-stoked! First bracelet event.
I am in for any PCF game, too. I'll have my 18yo son in tow. I'm sure he would love to play, if anyone decides to have a game not in the poker room.
Otherwise, down for the private table option. :tup:
looking forward to meeting some of you chip degens.

I'm in! Just registered for Sunday. In town from 6-1 --> 6-7. Super-stoked! First bracelet event.
I am in for any PCF game, too. I'll have my 18yo son in tow. I'm sure he would love to play, if anyone decides to have a game not in the poker room.
Otherwise, down for the private table option. :tup:
looking forward to meeting some of you chip degens.
Looking forward to meeting another Sharks fan to drink with hahaha

Run good to everybody. Want to see pics of monster stacks all weekend.

If you are playing Saturday keep an eye out for this old guy. He plays with dice chips but we forgive him. His name is Jeff and tell him moose says hi and ask him if he knows where to find midget strippers. Basically just ask any old looking dude if he knows where the midget strippers are.

Having breakfast at the Rio Hash House a Go Go at 9:00 if anyone would like to meet up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom