Who gets the bounty? (2 Viewers)

tooth_doc

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Good moring,
I have a weird question. NLH. Hypothetically, we are playing with bounty chips. One player (short stacked) all-in against 2 other players. the top 2 split the pot but SS gets KO'ed. Who gets the bounty for KOing SS?
Thanks,
Charlie

Good moring,
I have a weird question. NLH. Hypothetically, we are playing with bounty chips. One player (short stacked) all-in against 2 other players. the top 2 split the pot but SS gets KO'ed. Who gets the bounty for KOing SS?
Thanks,
Charlie
On other threads the general consensus is to split the bounty. Some award to first caller of the all-in or the bigger stack.

I split it.

Should be split.

If it’s a chip value that can’t easily be split then one player can pay other their cash value for it.

If neither have cash then another option is to gamble it (red vs black next flop)

We have taken a different approach.

Bounties are never split. If two or more players who split the pot eliminate a bounty player, the bounty is awarded to the player with the largest stack. If the stacks are equal, the winning player is the player who is sitting closest to the button.

Is there any merit to converting the bounty to a last-longer amongst the interested parties?
I would certainly prefer that as a tie-breaker vs awarding it to the bigger stack or based on table position.

But a split would still be my preference -- the players equally and jointly knocked out the player.

I'd say it goes to high card. In the case where both hands are equal - split custody. Player A can have the bounty chip on Monday-Thursday, Player B get it Friday-Sunday. Holidays are decided on an as needed basis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom