Which spot pattern works best (2 Viewers)

Which Spot Pattern Works Best

• 3D14 (top)

Votes: 36 62.1%
  • 3V12 (middle)

Votes: 18 31.0%
  • 3DSA316 (bottom)

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in the beginning phases of a new CPC tournament set, and want to stay with the same spots throughout. Looking to go from T25 to T100k. This set will 99% be on the H-mold as well. Not sold on all of the colors just yet, but it's close enough to "done"

Any suggestions, better ideas? Trying to keep the spots at Level 3 or below.

Harevy_post1.png
Harevy_post2.png
Harevy_post3.png

Mark

If that’s that inlay, then top, the 3D14 is just such a classic and you can’t find a flaw with it

If you’re going for a flashier or more modern inlay then I actually quite like the bottom. I like the three highest denoms all at 3DSA316

If that’s that inlay, then top, the 3D14 is just such a classic and you can’t find a flaw with it

If you’re going for a flashier or more modern inlay then I actually quite like the bottom. I like the three highest denoms all at 3DSA316
It’s going to be a new inlay, but not 100% sure of the direction it will take yet

I went middle, because to me that is an old school spot pattern there. The H mold is awesome and screams retro.

Feel like everyone goes 3D14 and for me its been done and kind of boring.

I would go 2,3,1. Love the Idea Mark!

I went middle, because to me that is an old school spot pattern there. The H mold is awesome and screams retro.

Good point on #2 being old school like the mold. From a "stick to the theme" perspective it would be hard to not use that...

Looking at the faces of the chips, I like top, bottom, middle, in that order.
Looking at the edges of the chips in barrels, I'd go middle, top, bottom.

3D14 > 3DSA316 >>>>>>>>>>3V12

Buuuuuut the inlay design could flip 3D12& 3DSA316, especially if you go with a dark or black inlay.

I will say, it will be somewhat of a tribute set. That set had the 3V spot. I like it. I started with 3, but not in love with it now

I'm with Ben on this one Mark...only the 25K need some work, love the rest A LOT
While I like 3D14 in progression, I think 3v12 is the way to go.

And yes, H-mold is awsome choice

^ I'm with Ben on this one. Retro spots for a retro mold; also assuming you're gonna use a retro inlay design. Works for the Hitching Post.

i also went middle, but i have to add the caveat that the spot colors should be reversed on the 25k.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom