Which Nevada Lodge Label.... Here we go again. **roll eyes** (1 Viewer)

Which label for the quarter

• Total voters
I do like the simplicity of the round with black text.

May even darken up the the white a little so its looks a little more faded/ worn

A. Keeping it simple and consistent.

I will say though, the 2 and the 5 in the denom don’t look right together. I realize it was likely grabbed from the other chips...but the 5 looks bolder and more expanded. If it matched the 2 a bit more in weight and a bit more condensed, it would be a match.

Seriously though, I do want to get some of these made. I wonder if there is a color that would look good with both the orange and the red $5s.
Then to find the solids. Sound like I have a project.

Never should have sold my racks of yellow solids, I'm thinking.

Seriously though, I do want to get some of these made. I wonder if there is a color that would look good with both the orange and the red $5s.

Was thinking yellow before I got to the end of your post.

I'll be the first to say it, and string me up if it warrants it but.... all Roulettes should be fair game for milling.

There, I've said it. YEs there's history and all, but to be relabelled for a Nevada Club cash set? ITs a sacrifice I think they would be willing to make.

I am using lavender but I got enough labels to do another set in case i get my hands on some yellows one day. But I have the pink/salmon $5s fwiw. I think the frac color heavily depends on your $5 although yellow (and maybe lavender) goes great with them all.

Not at all. Send the red fives to me

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom