Which Jack $25? (1 Viewer)

Which chip makes a better tourney set?

• Total voters

navels

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up some watermelons (secondaries) for comparison and am pretty sure I prefer the primaries because edge spot progression but am curious what other folks think.

01.JPG02.JPG03.JPG04.JPG05.JPG

The T25 chip is so often a near-forgotton stepchild in most tourney stack lineups, so I really like using the spectacular Jack secondaries, and giving the T25s a chance at glory on the felt for a change.

That said, they probably pair better with the secondary T100s in that set.... and the primary T25 chips pair better with the colorful primary T100s.

But I'd use 'em together, anyway. There's no chip confusion or dirty stack issues, just really colorful pots. :)

The T25 chip is so often a near-forgotton stepchild in most tourney stack lineups, so I really like using the spectacular Jack secondaries, and giving the T25s a chance at glory on the felt for a change.

That said, they probably pair better with the secondary T100s in that set.... and the primary T25 chips pair better with the colorful primary T100s.

But I'd use 'em together, anyway. There's no chip confusion or dirty stack issues, just really colorful pots. :)
i agree with you

One chip has to be the brightest right? So why worry about which one it is.

Use the duller 25 and then the 100 is overpowering the 500. What's the difference?

I think the 100 / 500 pair well together and neither out shines the other despite both being semi-bright. The sec 25 imo doesn't compliment either though and overpowers both. While I LOVE colors that pop some bright chips work well together and some don't. All personal preference though.

Primary 25's for sure, but the watermelons are real nice as well

25's secondary are so sexy alone but in a set I think 25's Prim work better with 100's Prim.

I like them both! I would love to play in one of your tournaments simply to have the chance to shuffle the 1K and 5K chips. S3XY!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom