Which case to buy? (1 Viewer)

celticnoel

Two Pair
Reaction score
So ive recently purchased my cash game set chips and im looking to purchase a nice case to store them, i was going to go with the case pictured but ill need to cut out the foam myself to fit the chips, i may still do this but i was wondering are there any better alternatives in the UK? Ive got around 350 chips to store, cheers.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200827_010740_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200827_010740_com.android.chrome.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 128
Second the Nanuk, not sure you can get it in the UK though.

@StatTracker Pelicans are nicer than the Nanuk but you are going to pay a hefty difference. I own different cases of both brands but the Nanuk's are more suited for poker chips imho.

Ive went with the case pictured in my 1st post they look really well made ill post pics once they arrive

Absolutely delighted with my case it arrived today chips sitting snuggly in their wee home now sorry never took any pics but will do if requested. Best case ive had yet and at a good price

Absolutely delighted with my case it arrived today chips sitting snuggly in their wee home now sorry never took any pics but will do if requested. Best case ive had yet and at a good price
Where did you end up getting it from, can I ask, please? I need a new one for roughly the same amount of chips as you.

+1 for pictures of the new case please Noel.
I'm struggling with good storage options in the UK, Mainly racks as the China ones have a bad rep from what I have read. Be interested to see your setup :)

Heres where i got it folks, it comes either with or without foam option obviously you wanna choose foam option for the chips, you cut out what you need for storage, heres the link to the box i purchased, ill take pics tomorrow and show how my chips, cards, dealer buttons are stored
www.trifibre.co.uk/product/

Ps. I went for Max300 tough case in Black but they do larger cases and are available in 3 different colours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom