Broken Arrow setup fits in acrylic case (1 Viewer)

NVFlip

Two Pair
Reaction score
IMG_20231105_124806.jpg

Just in case you're wondering, the custom box that Justin ships the BA setup does fit in a standard 600 chip acrylic case! Lol If you're like me and sometimes travel with your chips, your can carry these items together or to just store them of course.

Edit: I took out the unopened DaVincis that were formerly stored in the case.

I've only had it for 3 weeks, traveled twice to Vegas for work and back home so thats about 1200 miles of travel and so far so good. I'll likely keep this set in this case. Being able to showcase you chips in this case is pretty cool looking to me. (Probably just me though.) I am in the works for next months group buy chips from Justin. :as::ah: I just bought an Apache 4800 for those chips. (I know, "Already?!) My only gripe with this acrylic case is that the handle is not the most comfortable handle when carrying 600 chips and that's why I opted for the Apache for the next 1k set. That set will be heavier and will be more comfortable carrying them in the Apache 4800 when I travel with that chip set. Of course none on that means anything if you're just going from the closet to the table at home. The acrylic case is perfectly suitable for that scenario. Also, the 1k acrylic cases are about $10-20 more than the Apache 4800 which I found surprising. So that's another plus factor for the 4800. I hope this helps.
Nice! Does your case feel sturdy? Looking to pick one up.

I've only had it for 3 weeks, traveled twice to Vegas for work and back home so thats about 1200 miles of travel and so far so good. I'll likely keep this set in this case. Being able to showcase you chips in this case is pretty cool looking to me. (Probably just me though.) I am in the works for next months group buy chips from Justin. :as::ah: I just bought an Apache 4800 for those chips. (I know, "Already?!) My only gripe with this acrylic case is that the handle is not the most comfortable handle when carrying 600 chips and that's why I opted for the Apache for the next 1k set. That set will be heavier and will be more comfortable carrying them in the Apache 4800 when I travel with that chip set. Of course none on that means anything if you're just going from the closet to the table at home. The acrylic case is perfectly suitable for that scenario. Also, the 1k acrylic cases are about $10-20 more than the Apache 4800 which I found surprising. So that's another plus factor for the 4800. I hope this helps.
Sure. Love my apaches but you're right, not good for display or traveling. Looking to put together a nice display case instead for home.

Where did you pick up this 600 chip case and racks? I love my apaches but designing a set for a friend and would like a nicer display.

Thanks, good looks. Wanted to find it on pokerstore or somewhere but they seem to only carry the 1000 version.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom