• Aria

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • HSI 1A

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters

thubaru

Pair
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am building a mixed set and I can’t decide which $1 to pair with my Isle $5s so I am looking for some input. I’ve narrowed it down to the Aria $1 and the HSI 1A to work with my budget. I’m going to LV in a few weeks and can harvest and cherry pick the Arias rather easily. Thoughts on the Arias playing as $1s and the HSI 1A playing as quarters or vice versa? I’ve spoken to Gear and he can make me labels for quarters either way I go. Anyway, I appreciate your input!
C6A1A42A-E0FA-4592-8394-40A17994D41F.jpeg

BFA1F28F-FE8E-4063-AB4C-78729369CB48.jpeg

D6A49C2D-50DC-41FB-979A-D5D0272B02E6.jpeg

The Aria is way to big of a jump in edge spots so I voted for the HSI. Honestly, I don't "love" that one either.
I agree with this. my vote goes to HSI. I think the white and red contrast well together

Nice set you’re working on!

I'm not a big fan of mixing molds so default was the HSI... however that has a different inlay size than ICG which in my book is sub optimal. Are you going to be re-labeling the $1s?

Thank you all. I’m kind of handcuffed looking to spend $1 per $1 chip. Mixed mold would probably irk me if I’m being honest. Lots to consider!

Thank you all. I’m kind of handcuffed looking to spend $1 per $1 chip. Mixed mold would probably irk me if I’m being honest. Lots to consider!

That isn't one of my tilts for some reason. I don't mind mixing molds. The thing that bothers me the most is mixed condition sets.

I do plan on relabeling all of these at some point when I get a clever idea and I don’t have a lot of those :/

I listened to the poll and have two racks of the 1A coming from a nice member here. I'll see how they look together in person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom