Where to get Samples of Old Havana Club and Asconas? (1 Viewer)

Omnias

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I saw these ceramics which are made by Sun Fly I believe, and heard they were one of the better quality ceramics on the market. I think they are a rather neat aesthetic, but I am not sure about how to acquire samples while based in the US. I have been narrowing my search for a personal first poker chip set, and right now I am decided between a few ceramics or Monte Carlos. Any idea how I could go about getting samples of these without having to buy a full set first?

https://gamblerstore.de/product-cat...chips-plaques/10-5g-ceramic-old-havana-chips/

I ordered db from here a few months back and they were quick and I got what I ordered. The website says they can ship internationally? I am in germany (where they are) so I don’t know how good the international set up is.

I am guessing there is somewhere closer to you to buy samples? But looks like they sell the chips in a set and individually.

I checked the shipping options but USA wasn't an option, so far everything I am seeing are European vendors, and the manufacturer via Apollon doesn't seem to offer samples

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom