Where are they now? (1 Viewer)

MD Mike

Full House
Reaction score
Now, I wasn’t around when BCC, Paulson, and others were making, designing, and selling sets to the community/public, so I wouldn’t know the kind of relationships that anyone here would have had with them... but I do wonder what those guys are up to now that they have sold their companies to GPI.

For instance, there was a time that BCC worked closely with the community right? Where are all those guys now? What are they doing now that BCC is basically gone?

Same with the others. Are they all on a beach somewhere getting served umbrella drinks or are they doing something else gaming related?

Just curious

I wouldn't say Mike from BCC worked closely with anybody in particular other than maybe Holdempokerchips.com and a few other vendors like Josh @Apache.
I've also wondered if they allowed him to stay on to manage their cheapo line still using his equipment under their licenses.

Nice sleuthing detective @moose

Now if only paddle boards were as addictive and collectible as poker chips...

Hell, I can’t even remember my user name at paddleboardforum.com anymore...

Stephan even appeared on Shark Tank with his paddleboard venture a few years ago....

Where are all those guys now? Are they all on a beach somewhere getting served umbrella drinks ... ?

I would assume this. And giving zero f*cks about chips and/or the chipping community.

More power to 'em.

tenor.gif

Only surviving people who made a living making clay chips in the past (and are no longer in the chip business) are Charlie and Mike Endy (Paulson, BCC) and Dennis O'Neill (TRK). All retired and assumed to be living the slow easy life. (y) :thumbsup:

Jim Blanchard (Burt Co., ASM, CPC) tried to retire, but got sucked back in. :sneaky:

I wouldn't say Mike from BCC worked closely with anybody in particular other than maybe Holdempokerchips.com and a few other vendors like Josh @Apache.
Not sure that's accurate; BCC produced a number of home sets for individuals and various group buys. I know @Puggy worked closely with them (GCOP group buy) as did several others (at least two or three GCR group buys, the Four Suits group buy, several group buys on the MGK mold, etc.).

YUUPP! I found Mike Endy good to work with, no bad words to say about him. We also had a Caesar's lawyers Cease and Desist letter hanging over us, but Mike's lawyers took care of it in the end and GCOP's saw the sunlight :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom