When Is A Scammer Called Out? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chippitydoodah

Full House
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
@BryantRC recently posted Destin Cruise chips for sale. @paul sydney called him out for not pointing out these were misprint chips. @BryantRC then changed his post to address them as error chips. Everyone who knows @BryantRC is well aware of the accusations he faced from a respected members home games. This is further evidence of his not reputable behavior. Please be sure to investigate any dealings with @BryantRC thoroughly before committing to a purchase or invitation to play in your games.

If there's truth to it, then it's simply a public service announcement for people to be careful and diligent. He didn't say "don't deal with this guy," or, threaten you in any way, he basically emphasized caveat emptor. That's a PSA.

fwiw I just listed an auction for "paulson" racks. And was immediately educated about how they probably weren't paulson racks. It was an honest mistake on my part and I made the corrections on my listing. I don't know anything about @BryantRC or @chippitydoodah and not trying to get in the middle. But as a member/vendor/buyer, I'd offer the benefit of the doubt if a seller can correct an honest mistake.

on another note... I have a bunch of racks for sale if anyone needs some generic (not paulson) racks!!! HMU!

So I just looked at the post....He posted the chips along with pictures clearing showing them from multiple angles. @paul sydney jokingly pointed out that "cruise" was spelled wrong and @BryantRC updated the original post 30 minutes after first posting it to clearly point that out. I'm having a hard time seeing that as "scammer" behavior.

Once again my character has been unjustly besmirched. I was falsely accused of cheating and kicked out of Lou's group. It honestly was a good thing for my poker game because now I have a much larger poker circle and play much bigger and more often. Everyone I play with knows I am not a cheater and never have been. I still even play with some in Lou's group who know the truth. The truth is, Lou's group played very low stakes. One day they decided to play a "high stakes" $1/$2 $400 buy-in game. I walked away with over $1100 that night. Three days later they kicked me out and accused me of cheating with zero evidence. They were simply sore losers and couldn't compete with me. That is the truth on my mother's grave.

Once again my character has been unjustly besmirched. I was falsely accused of cheating and kicked out of Lou's group. It honestly was a good thing for my poker game because now I have a much larger poker circle and play much bigger and more often. Everyone I play with knows I am not a cheater and never have been. I still even play with some in Lou's group who know the truth. The truth is, Lou's group played very low stakes. One day they decided to play a "high stakes" $1/$2 $400 buy-in game. I walked away with over $1100 that night. Three days later they kicked me out and accused me of cheating with zero evidence. They were simply sore losers and couldn't compete with me. That is the truth on my mother's grave.
I like how you used someone else calling you out to go after Lou again. Hahahaha

I guess anyone owning those chips, buying those chips, holding those chips, posting those chips for sale, wouldn't know that cruise was spelt wrong.

I like how you used someone else calling you out to go after Lou again. Hahahaha
I'm not trying to go after Lou. I never have. All I've done is defend myself. @chippitydoodah was never even involved in any of this but he continues to harass me. I have repeatedly reported him. This needs to be addressed strongly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom