What's your favorite place to watch poker? (1 Viewer)

I get it. I want to get into it but my heart would explode from the variance. I’d need to do a ton of studying before I dipped my toes into it.

I'd highly recommend Jeff Hwangs book on PLO "The Big Play Strategy". It's easy to read and digest and will give you a solid foundational understanding of PLO to grow from.

You could always watch one of my PLO episodes and see if I'm breaking things down as a viewer who's new to PLO in a way that's understandable. Would be welcome feedback for me. :)

I'd highly recommend Jeff Hwangs book on PLO "The Big Play Strategy". It's easy to read and digest and will give you a solid foundational understanding of PLO to grow from.

You could always watch one of my PLO episodes and see if I'm breaking things down as a viewer who's new to PLO in a way that's understandable. Would be welcome feedback for me. :)
I’ll give both a shot once I’m done with the 4 poker books I’m combing through right now. My wife’s kindle unlimited has given me access to way more books.

My fav place to watch poker is on planet earth, it’s the only planet within a million miles that has poker!

Fine. What’s another on the pile? I just ordered it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom