What's Up With Your Avatar? :) (2 Viewers)

I caught so much unwarranted crap about my old 'PCF' avatar that i figured who could possibly get bent over an Avatar avatar. Still caught flack... 《sigh》

Just can't please some people, but too lazy to change it.

I caught so much unwarranted crap about my old 'PCF' avatar that i figured who could possibly get bent over an Avatar avatar. Still caught flack... 《sigh》

Big Blue and yelling. Somehow I felt this was a perfect avatar for you, though one would have to understand the whole ChipTalk thing...

It makes you look like an agressively opinionated shouty barstard.

Which couldn't be further from the truth. :p

I collect Swarovski ducks and this one is my favorite.

My wife finds my duck obsession to be psychotic :unsure:
howard-the-duck.jpg

Table legs...these were the prototype that I made before I used more expensive materials.

Just have to change it to say Duck Off or On if you’re going through all that effort.

Just a headshot for me. Was messing around and trying to do something professionalish for my LinkedIn profile and have used it ever since. Maybe I should switch to my back in the day one...

AucngE9.png

It was my original Chiptalk avatar (it's my first custom set bounty). My first custom set was "Four Kings" and the bounty says Kings Ransom.

I like the original Excalibur chips from when it first opened. Can't explain it, I just do.

I've been contemplating changing my avatar to one of my Signal chips, but I've used the same one since 2008 on CT. I know I get confused when longstanding avatars get changed, but I adjust after a while. How do you guys feel about avatar consistency?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom