What's Up With Your Avatar? :) (2 Viewers)

I've changed mine about a dozen times. The most recent following the Zombie trip to the caribbean.

Themes say more than a single static shot, but yeah, when someone changes up, it takes a minute to adapt. When everyone changed over to a tribute for David O, I was messed up for weeks. :confused:

I'm lazy and don't like change so I've had the same avatar for the entire time I've been on CT & PCF (almost, I think I changed it once but imediately went back). I get used to looking at the avatar instead of the user name so it takes me a few days to adjust when someone changes theirs'

I 've got the impression that, even if your avatar does not represent you as a person, so you chose it in an ironic / self-sarcastic way, you still tend to live up to it as an internet persona.
PCF psychologists are invited to chime in.:)

it takes me a few days to adjust when someone changes theirs'

Same.

But I purposefully change my avatar knowing this. I like to keep people guessing. Trying to decide whose avatar I will copy in the near future to really confuse things.

:sneaky: :wow:

Current avatar is a nod to the Blue Wall.

One must become their avatar

26ADA199-4C4C-469A-8678-027298B95E65.jpeg

Wait... I dont think I have a CC snapper...
If you have the $1 or the $5, you should have the snapper along with all the other holiday/special chips. If you don't have them, I'm sorry, mate. A small handful were made available in a private group (I thought I included you in that? Maybe not...), and another handful were made available via advance blind purchase.

If you have the $1 or the $5, you should have the snapper along with all the other holiday/special chips. If you don't have them, I'm sorry, mate. A small handful were made available in a private group (I thought I included you in that? Maybe not...), and another handful were made available via advance blind purchase.
That's cool. I certainly understand. I've received multiple The CC are my favorite custom set (that aren't Zombie related). I even have one mounted on the door to the game library.

I was gonna start a thread to ask where people’s avatars come from, but like a good little PCFer, I used the search function.

We need answers people. Is @MatB dog alive? Or was it stolen for an old ex as payback? Does @gopherblue just really dig hello kitty? Does @redwine own his own vineyard?

I updated mine after SQM but pre epidemic. Thought that I would just change my avatar after each meetup to an in game pic from the trip.

What are talking about? I look good! :) :) :)

I just keep thinking about the part where he mentions that he doesn't wear underwear and just "free balls" it. Just the thought of some guy working in a zoo in a hot climate just makes me... I dunno it makes me something. Its a dumpster fire situation.

It is hilarious in these crazy times somehow Tiger King was exactly what we all needed. It was the perfect escape.

I just keep thinking about the part where he mentions that he doesn't wear underwear and just "free balls" it. Just the thought of some guy working in a zoo in a hot climate just makes me... I dunno it makes me something. Its a dumpster fire situation.

It is hilarious in these crazy times somehow Tiger King was exactly what we all needed. It was the perfect escape.

I’ll watch it someday when I’m extremely bored, luckily haven’t gotten to that point yet hahaha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom